The International community has reacted on Tuesday to the Peace proposal for Gazapromoted by the United States and that has the approval of the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. Although still Hamas yes is missingthe main world leaders have celebrated this 20 -point plan that would end the massacre in the Palestinian enclave and allow the release of hostages.
The militia, for the moment, keeps silent. You have three days to pronounce and OR APPROVED OR NOT A PLAN that would mean its total surrender. For now, he has only regretted not having received the details of the proposal or being part of the negotiation. Its members have indicated that they will analyze the plan and that they are willing to free the hostages, as long as that implies the End of war and occupation.
While the response of the Gazatí organization is expected, Europe celebrates the project. The president of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, welcomes it with satisfaction and celebrates Trump’s commitment to “end the war” in Gaza. “We encourage all parties to take advantage of this opportunity. The EU is willing to contribute,” he said in X. “Hostilities must cease with the provision of immediate humanitarian aid to the population of Gaza and with the immediate liberation of all hostages,” he adds.
The top leaders of France, Italy, Netherlands and Portugal They have expressed their support for the principle of American peace. They all say “thank” Trump’s efforts. The gesture contrasts with the diplomatic movement of the last week, when the American considered that the Recognition of a Palestinian State It was a “prize too high for Hamas terrorists” after ten countries officially validated their sovereignty.
The United Kingdom was also added to that list, whose prime minister, Keir Starmerhas made a call to the “collective effort” on Tuesday that ends the conflict. The English reaction is especially significant, because Trump’s proposal raises the creation of a transition government, with the United States at the head and accompanied by international representatives such as the British Minister. Tony Blair. Its relevance increases if it is remembered that Palestine was under British mandate between 1920 and 1948, and the decisive role that London played in the process of creation of the state of Israel.
Sanchez insists that “you have to put an end to so much suffering”
The president of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sánchezhas also celebrated the proposal and has pointed out that “you have to put an end to so much suffering.” In his message he has insisted on the solution of the two states, an initiative that Spain promotes in the international scope for more than a year. He has asked for an Israel and a Palestine who live “next to each other in peace and security.” “He is the only one possible,” said the chief of the Executive.
Sánchez’s is a reference to that point that glimpses at the end of the road the possibility of a Palestinian state. After the meeting, Netanyahu has not referred to Point, but in previous interventions he has made it clear that he will continue to oppose Palestinian sovereignty, which contrasts with the objectives of this new US proposal. In social networks, the opposition leader, Alberto Núñez Feijóo, who see “realistic” “without Hamas” plan, “without annexations” and with a “technocratic government” in Palestine “a future of peace is also pronounced.
Most reactions remain positive. Among them, that of the president of the European Council, António Costawhich has asked the parties “to take advantage of the moment to give peace a real opportunity.” He pointed out that he feels “encouraged by the positive response of the Israeli prime minister”, while claiming the “end of the war in Gaza.”
In addition, the leaders of Australia and Japan have assured that they see in the Trump plan a “hope” towards peace. Everyone looks good that the future of Palestine begins to be built under a government under the orders of the White House. Below there would be a “technocratic and apolitical” Palestinian executive, as Washington said.
The Arab world welcomes the plan with satisfaction
He Arabic world He has welcomed the proposal with satisfaction and has urged Hamas to accept it. Foreign ministers from seven countries have published a joint statement to thank Trump’s “sincere efforts” to “end the war, rebuild Gaza” and “Prevent the displacement of Palestinian people.”
In addition to Indonesia, Jordan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Türkiye, they have signed the statement Qatar and Egyptthe two mediating countries between Israel and Hamas, together with the United States.
The Palestinian authoritywhich governs the parts of the West Bank not occupied by Israel, has reiterated its commitment to work with Washington in this peace process. They have confirmed their willingness to “get involved positively with all parties to achieve peace, security and stability for the peoples of the region.” He also recalled his commitment to an agreement that ensures the sending of humanitarian aid to Gaza, the release of hostages of both sides, the prohibition of Annexations of Palestinian territoriesthe cessation of forced displacement and the complete withdrawal of Israel from its territory.
However, Netanyahu has reiterated that he does not want the Palestinian authority to rule in Gaza without first going through a “clear and genuine” transformation. The American president has said that the ball is now on Hamas’s roof and has warned that, if the militia rejects the plan, it will give its “full support” to Tel Aviv to continue with its offensive. “Israel would have all my support to finish the task of destroying the threat of Hamas. But I hope we reach a peace agreement,” Trump told reporters in the White House.
The proposal opens a new political scenario that arouses expectations, but also generates doubts about its real implementation. The previous experience, with Israel unilaterally breaking all the truces achieved, makes any peace initiative received with caution.
Meanwhile, the bombs continue to fall on Gaza. In the last hours, another 33 people have died in the capital of the enclave, which add to the total of murdered by Israeli troops, which already exceed 66,000.
