Jakarta –
Israel launched an attack on the capital city of Yemen, Sanaa. The attack targets the command headquarters.
Reported by the Al Jazeera News Agency, Wednesday (9/10/2025), the attack was reported by Al Masirah‘s television. Al Masirah reported that air strikes had hit Sanaa.
“Israel’s aggression towards the capital city of Sanaa,” wrote Al Makirah’s television in Telegram.
SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT
There have been no reports of the impact and victims due to this Israeli attack.
Yemeni al-Asbahi Ministry of Health Spokesman, and Houthi military spokesman, Yahya Saree, confirmed the attack. There are no direct comments from Israel.
Sanaa residents told the Reuters news agency that the attack occurred in a hiding place between the two mountains used as command headquarters and control.
The level of damage has not been known so far. Meanwhile, the Yemeni oil and gas company said Israel’s jet targeted medical stations on Jalan Al-Sitteen in Sanaa.
(whn/eva)
