Rudy Ong Mining Boss: KPK Press Conference Update

by Archynetys News Desk
Jakarta

Mining businessman Rudy Ong Chandra (ROC) had crawled after being picked up by the KPK. Now, Rudy is back in action by interrupting the KPK press conference.

The press conference related to Rudy’s detention was held at the KPK Building, South Jakarta, Monday (8/25/2025). Rudy was detained after being named a suspect in the alleged corruption of the Mining Business Permit (IUP) in East Kalimantan.

Rudy appeared wearing an orange prisoner vest when presented in the KPK press conference room. Rudy was presented after the KPK spokesman, Budi Prasetyo, opened a press conference.


SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT



“My case is 8 years old, yes, it is my employee Sugeng named people there. Blank me in the name of the KPK,” Rudy said when entering the KPK press conference room.

“Drugs Rp. 10 billion,” he added.




Also watch the video “Rudy Ong Chandra who was forced to crawl at KPK” here:

Rudy was then brought again by KPK officers out of the room. When taken to the KPK detention car, Rudy again spoke the same thing.

“Eight years old. So my employee, Sugeng blackmails me for a drug of Rp 10 billion. Continue to report to the KPK, instead I was hit,” he said.

Previously, Rudy Ong Chandra arrived at the KPK building after being picked up by investigators on Thursday (8/21) night. He was seen crawling when herded into the KPK investigation room.

Rudy arrived at the KPK building at 21.37 WIB. He wore a black shirt and pants when he arrived at the KPK headquarters.

When taken to the examination room, Rudy Ong crawled. This can be seen from the gestures of two KPK employees who accompanied Rudy Ong to the investigation room. The two KPK employees seemed to carry Rudy Ong’s body and asked the mining entrepreneur to stand again.

Page 2 of 2

(ial/haf)




Related Posts

Leave a Comment