Kharkov News Today: March 27 Updates – Missile Strike

by Archynetys News Desk

The main news of the day is in the MG “Objective” chronicle.

14:33

Rescuers eliminate the consequences of a strike on a nine-story building in Kharkov

“As a result of the shelling on the top floor of the building, the internal structures and the balcony of the apartment on the 9th floor were partially destroyed. Rescue climbers and special equipment were involved in the work. Specialists are inspecting and dismantling damaged structures, taking measures to prevent further destruction,” noted the Main Directorate of the State Emergency Service in the Kharkov region.

blow to Kharkov
Photo: Main Directorate of the State Emergency Service in the Kharkov region

Video: Main Directorate of the State Emergency Service in the Kharkov region

13:18

The head of the Kharkov regional council filed a declaration: how much she earned in a year

Today, March 27, the head of the Kharkov Regional Council Tatyana Egorova-Lutsenko filed a declaration for 2025.

According to information on the portal of the Unified State Register of Declarations, last year Egorova-Lutsenko earned: in the regional council – more than 1 million 362 thousand UAH, part-time in NSW named after. Yaroslav the Wise – 21.1 thousand. 400 thousand from Nadezhda Oberemok are indicated as a “cash gift”.

A detailed analysis is here.

12:35

He beat and forced a stranger to apologize to a dog: the verdict of a young man from the Kharkov region

According to the Kharkov Regional Prosecutor’s Office, in December last year, the 18-year-old defendant came to visit his friend. While they were drinking in the kitchen, the 21-year-old flatmate was sleeping in another room.

“During the feast, an acquaintance told the guest that his roommate was allegedly trying to get him out of the house and insulting his dog. Hearing this, the young man decided to use force to “teach” the guy a lesson and “beat” a confession out of him,” law enforcement officers said.

The investigation established that the young man began to hit the sleeping man on the head and torso with his hands, and when he woke up and got out of bed, he continued to strike with his feet.

“When the victim fell to the floor, the young man began jumping on him. Threatening more blows, the attacker forced him to kneel and apologize to the dog. Every time the attacker didn’t like the apology, he continued the beating and ordered to start over,” the prosecutor’s office noted.

After this, the beating of the victim continued. The defendant then took the guy’s money, police added.

The court sentenced the young man to eight years in prison with confiscation of property.

sentence for an 18-year-old in the Kharkov regionsentence for an 18-year-old in the Kharkov region
Photo: Kharkov regional prosecutor’s office

10:50

Searching for teenager for two days: cops ask for help

The Main Directorate of the National Police in the Kharkov region reports that they have been looking for 17-year-old Sergei Levchenko for two days. He disappeared on the afternoon of March 25th.

According to law enforcement officials, the guy, born in 2009, left the family home on March 25 at about 2:30 p.m. The boy went for a walk, but did not return. At the moment, where he is is unknown.

Signs:

  • height 170 cm,
  • medium build,
  • gray-blue eyes.
  • He was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, and black and white sneakers.

Law enforcement officers established that he may be in other areas of the Kharkov region.

The police also appealed to residents of the region: if you have any information about the wanted person, please contact the police department No. 1 of the Berestinsky RPP of the GUNP in the Kharkov region or by calling 0673968484, 0996418100, “102”.

08:59

25 people were injured from shelling in the Kharkov region – Sinegubov

Kharkov, as well as 16 settlements in the region, were attacked by the Russians over the past 24 hours, reports the head of the KhOVA Oleg Sinegubov. As a result of the shelling, 25 people were injured.

“In Kharkov, two people were injured, another 16 suffered an acute stress reaction; in the village Oskol injured 90-year-old and 67-year-old women and a 19-year-old man; in the village A 57-year-old man and a 53-year-old woman were injured in Podvysokoe Borovskaya community; in the village Cherry, Bliznyukivskaya community, a 32-year-old woman suffered an acute reaction to stress. Also in Kharkov, a 22-year-old man independently sought medical help after he was injured on March 26 during an evacuation in the Kupyansky district,” Sinegubov said.

During the day, the following weapons hit the Kharkov region:

  • “Iskander” rocket;
  • 11 cabs;
  • six UAVs of the “Geran-2” type;
  • Unmanned aerial vehicle of the “Lancet” type;
  • five Molniya-type UAVs;
  • two fpv drones;
  • 32 UAVs (type to be determined).

Due to the shelling, civilian infrastructure was damaged in Kharkov, as well as Bogodukhovsky, Izyumsky, Lozovsky and Chuguevsky districts.

07:42

What happened at the site of the night attack on the house was shown by the State Emergency Service

The State Emergency Service of Ukraine in the Kharkov region recalled that on the night of March 27, the Russians attacked the city. One of the hits hit a residential building. The nine-story building was under attack.

“As a result of the hit, there was partial destruction of the internal structures and the balcony of the apartment on the top floor. There was no fire. Units of the State Emergency Service, including rescue climbers, sappers and psychologists, worked at the scene of the incident,” the firefighters added.

"Arrival" on a 9-story building in Kharkov on March 27"Arrival" on a 9-story building in Kharkov on March 27

01:14

The Russian military launched a missile strike on Kharkov

Mayor Igor Terekhov said that an attack was recorded in the Kyiv region, and there were wounded. He soon clarified: the rocket hit an apartment building. Information on the number of victims and the scale of destruction is being clarified. Emergency services are on the scene.

The air raid alert was announced in Kharkov at 23:43. Around 00:30, monitoring channels warned of targets moving in the direction of the city (the type was not specified). At the same time, Kharkov residents heard explosions. Arrival information is updated HERE.

Related Posts

Leave a Comment