Dalian Ship & US-Iran Air Raids: Satellite Evidence

by Archynetys News Desk


Prior coordination of the US, Iran, Qatar Workshop… Trump “Thank you in advance”



Comparative Satellite Photo of Qatar Al Udid Air Force Base
Comparative Satellite Photo of Qatar Al Udid Air Force Base

(AFP = Yonhap News) Qatar Al Udid Air Force Base on June 5, 2025 (left) and June 19 (right). The photo taken on the 19th shows no plane. 2025. 6. 20. [플래닛 랩스 제공. 재판매 및 DB 금지]

(Seoul = Yonhap News) Reporter Lee Do -yeon = Iran reportedly informed the United States in advance of the US military base in Qatar on the 23rd (local time).

If you look at the satellite photos of the private satellite company Planet Labs, which took the Qatar Aluid US Air Force Base this morning, the aircraft is hardly seen in the base.

The picture was taken before the same day was attacked by Iran’s missile attack.

On the other hand, if Israel took the same base on the 5th, before Israel’s preemptive attack, there are dozens of aircraft.

Comparing the two satellite photos, the reasoning that the United States has been notified in advance and moved all of the aircraft in the base gains realistic power.

Iran fired a missile at Alowded Air Force Base in retaliation for US nuclear facilities.

Iranian Ban Kwan -young Task News reported that Iran’s Islamic Livestock Sudang (IRGC) attacked Qatar’s Al -Udade Air Force Base. ”

However, it is said that Iran was notified of the US and Qatar before the retaliation attack, and it is analyzed that the attack was a promise Dalian.

According to Reuters, Iran announced that it was planned to be attacked by the United States through two diplomatic channels in Qatar, and at the same time informed Qatar.



Al -Dade US Air Force Base
Al -Dade US Air Force Base

[AFP=연합뉴스 자료사진. 재판매 및 DB 금지]

President Trump also told his social media (SNS) Truso Social for “Iran’s notification of the attack plan in advance so that the casualties did not come out.”

He also said, “Iran’s response was very weak. Americans were not injured and almost no damage.”

The Foreign Minister of Abbas Araki said, “Iran does not want tension in the Middle East.”

The US Air Force Base of Qatar Al -Udade, which was attacked by Iran, is considered the main base of the US Air Force Operation in the Middle East.

It is the largest US military base in the Middle East, serving as a regional headquarters of the Centcom, which is in charge of the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia.

About 10,000 troops are stationed and surrounded by various air defense facilities.

Qatar, who had been hoping to deploy US troops in the past, completed the construction of the base in 1996, and the United States began using the base by deploying a fighter to attack Afghanistan’s Taliban and Al Qaeda after the September 11 terrorist attacks.

The US military then used this base as a base at the time of raids on Afghanistan, as well as in the Iraq war and extremist militant Islamic states (IS) in Syria.

Several aircraft, such as advanced fighters, long -range bombers, armed drones, transports, and air tankers, were placed on the base.

Even when the US military withdrew from Afghanistan in 2021, this base evacuated tens of thousands of Americans and Afghanistans.

President Trump visited the Air Force Base when he visited the Middle East, where the situation became dizzy.

dylee@yna.co.kr

Report is KakaoTalk OKJEBO


Unauthorized reproduction-No redistribution, AI learning and utilization>


June 24, 2025 Songgo at 08:30

Related Posts

Leave a Comment