Iran Threat to US: Trump Strike Response

by Archynetys News Desk

Iran Warns of Unprecedented Danger After U.S. Strikes, Requests U.N. Meeting

An Iranian official has called for an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting, citing a violation of a U.N. resolution.

Following U.S. military action in the Middle East, a top Iranian official is warning of severe consequences and has requested an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council.

According to reports, the U.S. launched strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities, escalating tensions in the region.

Iran Condemns U.S. Action, Cites violation of Sovereignty

in a statement, Araghchi, an Iranian official, said, “The warmongering and lawless Administration in Washington is solely and fully responsible for the perilous consequences and far-reaching implications of its act of aggression.” he added, “The U.S. military aggression against the territorial integrity and national sovereignty of a U.N. member state-carried out in collusion with the genocidal Israeli regime-once again laid bare the depth of depravity that governs American foreign policy and revealed the extent of hostility harbored by the U.S. ruling establishment against the peace-seeking and independence-loving people of Iran.”

Araghchi requested an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council, citing “a violation of the U.N. security Council Resolution 2231.” He warned that inaction would worsen the situation, stating, “Silence in the face of such blatant aggression would plunge the world into an unprecedented level of danger and chaos.”

“Silence in the face of such blatant aggression would plunge the world into an unprecedented level of danger and chaos.”

Iranian President Blames U.S.for Instigating Conflict

Iran’s President masoud Pezeshkian also condemned the strikes, referring to the U.S. as the “primary instigator.”

“This aggression showed that the United States is the primary instigator of the Zionist regime’s hostile actions against the Islamic Republic of Iran,” Pezeshkian said. “although they initially tried to deny their role, after our armed forces’ decisive and deterrent response and the Zionist regime’s clear incapacity, they were inevitably forced to enter the field themselves.”

Pezeshkian urged the public to unite in the face of attacks from israel and the U.S.

Diplomacy “No Longer an Option”

Prior to the strikes,Iran and the U.S. had been engaged in talks surrounding a potential nuclear deal. Those talks were suspended in light of the conflict. Araghchi stated that diplomacy is no longer an option following the U.S.military action. “They crossed a very big red line by attacking nuclear facilities… We have to respond based on our legitimate right for self-defense,” he said.

Araghchi’s warnings at the council meeting echoed his earlier social media posts.

“the events this morning are outrageous and will have everlasting consequences. Each and every member of the U.N. must be alarmed over this extremely dangerous, lawless and criminal behavior,” Araghchi said in the early hours of Sunday morning. “In accordance with the U.N. Charter and its provisions allowing a legitimate response in self-defense, Iran reserves all options to defend its sovereignty, interest, and people.”

trump Claims “Triumphant” Strikes, Warns Iran

Simultaneously occurring, Trump has referred to the U.S.’ attack on three key Iranian nuclear sites as “very successful.” The U.S. launched a series of B-2 stealth bombers and targeted the sites in Fordow, Natanz, and Esfahan.

“A full payload of BOMBS was dropped on the primary site, Fordow. All planes are safely on their way home. Congratulations to our grate American Warriors. There is not another military in the World that could have done this. NOW IS THE TIME FOR PEACE!” Trump said in his initial announcement.

The President then went on to address the nation directly from the White House on Saturday night. Flanked by Vice President J.D. Vance,secretary of State Marco Rubio,and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth,Trump said the U.S. bombers had “totally obliterated” the nuclear sites and called the mission “a spectacular military success.”

Trump instructed Iran to move toward peace, warning that the U.S. would pursue other targets with “speed” and “precision” if not.

The move from Trump marks a significant turning point in the Israel-Iran conflict.The U.S. is no longer supporting israel from afar, but are now active participants in an extensive military operation aiming to stifle Iran’s nuclear capabilities.

As the world awaits to see what Iran’s next move will be, Trump issued a stark warning to the middle eastern country, telling them not to retaliate to the U.S. strikes.

“Any retaliation by Iran against the United States of America will be met with force far greater than what was witnessed tonight,” trump said in a charged social media post. Meanwhile, Israel and Iran continue to trade deadly missiles. Israel’s military said Iran launched a fresh wave of missiles toward the country following the U.S. strikes.

Related Posts

Leave a Comment