- Southeast Asian anxiety with the United States and China deepens: South China Morning Post survey
- Many are not sold in Beijing’s new position on the Belt and Road Initiative: Survey The Straits Times
- China’s growing influence shakes Southeast Asia as the United States withdraws: CNA Survey
- Cheap and profitable property in Asia-Pacific has Chinese buyers locked in southern China Morning Post
- ASEAN states lose faith in the ability of the United States to counter China.
- See full coverage in Google News