Good music, shows for everyone, walks to do alone or in company, delicious dishes to enjoy with friends … In short, the watchword of this weekend is only one: have fun!
Do you want to share your weekend with us? Upload a photo to Instagram, with the tag @ Varese.noi and the hashtag #varesenoiweekend.
Theater and music
– Friday 14, at 21, the CFM of BARASSO ospita i A world of Sound, quartet composed by Daniele Cavallanti (tenor sax), Francesco Chiapperini (alto sax, clarinets), Gianluca Alberti (double bass) and Toni Boselli (drums). Places are limited, so reservations are required by contacting 348.0174188.
– Saturday 15, we will see an unusual one Dinner with friends, at the Teatro Nuovo in GALLARATE. The appointment is at 21.
– Saturday 15, at 21, at Lux Live in MARNAGO Rebel Idiot will offer us their tribute to Billy Idol. Admission is free and reservations are required at the tables by calling 331.751 4375.
– Also on Saturday 15, at 21, at the Teatro di VARESE we will attend the hilarious performance of the comedian Giovanni Vernia in Vernia or not Vernia. The purchase of a ticket is required at the link https://www.ticketone.it/event/vernia-o-non-vernia-teatro-di-varese-14411882/?fbclid=IwAR0awIPeWe-IlMBtJ8otvlg9Wld_liZuv6OhgVwU9aOJajluVuFl4m.
– Saturday 15, at 9.30 pm, at the Lido di SIXTH CALENDAS we will dance and sing with 3io Gino, a trio composed of Gino Lucietto (guitar and vocals), Luca Magnoli (bass, double bass, vocals) and Roberto Rimoldi (drums and percussion), and their songs, from the Beatles to Bob Marley, Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple, without neglecting the Rock Classics from the 70s to today. For information and reservations (recommended), you can contact 331.9913836.
– Saturday 15, Sick Brain are waiting for us at the Arlecchino Show Bar in SEE OLONA for a live show that combines the most danceable and well-known songs of rock, comic sketches and continuous interactions with the public. The concert starts at around 10.15 pm, but it is possible to arrive at the venue as early as 8 pm, for an excellent dinner with friends! Reservations are required by calling 0332.400839.
– Sunday 16 at 17, at the Teatro Sociale in BUSTO ARSIZIO we will be able to attend The Servant Mistress by Pergolesi in the version proposed by Musikademia APS. Tickets can be purchased on the website www.vivaticket.com/it/biglietto/la-serva-padrona/170336.
Exhibitions and meetings
– Sunday 16th, at 3 pm to 6.30 pm, Dr. Paola Lombardini will hold, a GAVIRATE, the first of three workshops aimed at a small group of women who want to get involved to externalize and rediscover their own qualities and creative talents. It is required to wear comfortable clothing and bring a soft mat. For information and reservations, you can contact 349.3005498 and 339.2955370.
– Throughout the weekend, from 3 to 7 pm, at the Spazio AnonimaKunsthalle, in Via San Pedrino 4, VARESE, we will be able to admire So long and Thanks! by Luca Marcelli Pitzalis, an exhibition in which sound, language and words become means to free oneself from one’s inner conflicts. The exhibition can only be visited by appointment, for reservations and more information write to [email protected] or call 338.2813569.
At the table
– Friday 14, the Mokha of INDUNO OLONA offers a fantastic mix of food and music. From 6.30 pm, we will be able to taste a delicious aperitif, and then dance to the rhythm of Hip-hop and Reggeaton, thanks to the Deejay set from 10.30 pm. Places in the venue are limited, so reservations are recommended via the link https://tinyurl.com/yxjqd2zq
– Have you ever thought of tasting the typical dishes of Trentino… a stone’s throw from home? On the evenings of Friday 14, Saturday 15 and Sunday 16, Palace Grand Hotel di VARESE offers an extra menu dedicated to the specialties of this region. Reservations are recommended by calling 0332.327100 or writing to [email protected]
– Take some time out for your four-legged friends! On Saturday 15, from 13.30 to 14.30, have fun at the playground of CARNAGO, at the Cogo Farm, for puppies aged between 2 and 6 months. An hour of socialization and play in a safe environment under the watchful eyes of dog educators and regulating adult dogs. The Puppy Park is free, upon reservation. For information, you can contact Vanessa at 388.6928714.
– Saturday 15, at 9.30, starts from Passo della Forcora, a MACCAGNO, the Snowshoe hike above Lake Maggiore: a circular route to the village of Monterecchio, a wonderful natural balcony the Swiss and Italian Alps between Lombardy and Piedmont. A participation fee is required (20 euros adults and children from 12 years, 15 euros children from 8 to 11 years) and a registration via the link https://www.controventotrekking.it/index.php/escursioni-di- group-controvento-trekking / snowshoeing-on-lake-maggiore-passo-della-forcora /.
– Saturday 15, we leave at 9.30 from DUNO for a circular route, which crosses Alpe Bisio, the Cadorna Line, Monte Della Colonna, Arcumeggia (after lunch) and, to close, the “Lovers’ path”. The walk, which lasts about 6 hours, involves a difference in height of about 700 meters. A participation fee of 20 euros is required.
– Sunday 16, CARDANA DI BESOZZO becomes the starting point for an excursion of about 14 km, during which we will be able to admire the church of Caravate, the balcony of the Picuz (with fear of lunch), San Clemente and its church, the great quarry and, finally, the lawn of the 2 Pines. The appointment is at 10 and registration is required (320.3661926) and a participation fee of 20 euros.
Fun and games
– The circus is coming to town! From 17 on Saturday 15, MALNATE it is filled with the sounds and colors of the Circus of Rome and its new show. For information and reservations you can contact 351.6330754 – an entrance ticket is required (15 euros for adults, 10 euros for children).
– Sunday 16th, at 3 pm, the Crazy Comics & Games of VARESE becomes the setting for the fantastic adventures of Dungeons & Dragons!
– For the first of a long series of afternoons, Saturday 15, at 16, the Spazio Mavalà of SARONNO opens its doors to children aged 5 to 12, with workshops and activities dedicated to art and the importance of knowing how to look at beauty. Reservations are required by contacting 339.1998376 or by writing to [email protected]