If cooking pasta always the same way bores you, try this recipe for pasta timpani stuffed with turkey. This is the step by step.
The pasta timpani stuffed with turkey is one of the variants of the timpani, a dish that is based on a filling wrapped in a puff pastry, bread or vegetable crust. In this case, the crust is pasta wrapped in a spiral, forming a very attractive roll with a very special flavor. The little ones in the house will love this variety on the weekly menu of pasta dishes.
Turkey is one of the healthiest meats and therefore it is not convenient to reserve it only for Christmas Eve or for Thanksgiving Day. This is a delicious lean meat that contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus, as well as vitamins of the B group, especially vitamin B3, B6 and B12. The Spanish Nutrition Association recommends consuming turkey meat three times a week. Therefore, it is a good idea to have several recipes that allow us to cook it in different ways.
- Place water in a saucepan, add a splash of oil, salt and cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and spread the spaghetti on a kitchen towel cleansed. Let it cool while you prepare the filling.
- Scald, by y chop the tomato. Peel and Finely chop the onions and carrot.
- In a frying pan, sauté the onion, carrot and tomato. When the onion has browned, Add flour, sour cream, grated cheese, and seasonings.
- Stir to form a cream, cook for a minute and reserve.
- Place the cooked turkey meat in a bowl, chopped and seasoned with salt. Add 1 beaten egg and stir.
- Brush the muffin tins with oil.
- Take the spaghetti and spiral into the molds, forming a base.
- It covers the sides of the mold with the turkey meat and pour a little sauce inside Made of veggies.
- Replace spaghetti in a spiral shape, to close each mold.
- Cover with aluminum foil, closing the edges.
- Bake for 45 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 ℃.
Did you like this recipe for pasta timpani stuffed with turkey? Leave us your comments.
Send your friends this recipe, they will like to try it. Click on the buttons of your favorite social networks.