Chonburi reports 69 new cases of COVID-19, linking ice factory cluster – worker camp
Today (8 June 64) Chon Buri Provincial Public Health Office, Chon Buri Province reported today that 69 new cases of Covid-19 were found. Separated into
1. Cluster, a community of migrant workers in Si Racha District, 22 cases
2. Cluster Suksawat Pansadej Ice Plant Co., Ltd. Sriracha District 3 cases
3. Clulster from a factory In Pluak Daeng District, Rayong Province, received treatment in Chonburi Province, 1 case
4. Touched with confirmed cases (linked to Bang Sai Community Cluster) 6 cases
5. Touched 3 confirmed patients (linked to new market clusters)
6. Touching a confirmed patient (linked to Cluster Celeres Company) 1 case
7. Touch the confirmed patient
7.1 In 13 families
7.2 from 8 workplaces
7.3 Close to 3 foreign workers in Sriracha District
8. Touch the confirmed patient (Which is under investigation) 8 cases
9. One case is under investigation.
A total of 227 contact searches were received today, 487 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
The new wave of the Covid-19 outbreak starts from entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in seven establishments and two markets, three construction worker camps and one community.
ask for cooperation In the establishment of measures as follows
1. Don’t socialize, don’t set up a drinking circle.
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures and wash hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
place of accommodation for employees of the establishment Maybe it’s at the dormitory that the establishment provides. or the dormitory that you rent yourself which is where the addresses of employees of many companies are mixed This will be the source of spreading the infection across companies. When the outbreak started in the company Asking for cooperation of company employees strictly in personal measures, staying apart, not crossing over to talk to other rooms Don’t eat together, don’t socialize, VHV, officers and people help to monitor
Now there is a widespread outbreak in Bangkok, provinces. There may be infected people traveling to Chonburi. including those infected in Chonburi They may not yet know that they are infected in society. without our knowledge therefore requesting to be extremely strict in the measures especially personal hygiene Infected through the nose, mouth, eyes You must not touch your face without washing your hands at all. Wear a mask all the time Try to leave the house less, stay apart, wash your hands often.
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. not go out to spread the infection Although the first test did not find the infection, but many cases were detected in the second time during the 14-day quarantine, Chonburi province will continue to search for contacts. and intensely proactive search for testing for COVID-19 and used to prevent further epidemic