Through Errammach sirens May 18, 2021 at 1:11 PM
Learn how to make the delicious Marshmallow Oursons by Cyril Lignac. Easy to prepare, this recipe will delight all taste buds in search of gluttony!
We see them scrolling everywhere on Instagram: the Marshmallow Bears signed Cyril Lignac never ceases to make us salivate through our screens. Regressive, this confectionery seduces with its semi-soft, semi-crunchy texture. Vanilla flavored, the “cute caught“du pâtissier is a far cry from the industrial teddy bears available in supermarkets.
The Marshmallow Bears, which young and old alike love, are a big hit with occasional gourmets or hardened foodistas. So much so that today they have become the flagship and emblematic product of Chocolaterie Cyril Lignac. And to our delight, the favorite chef of the French shared, in an interview with La Box des Chefs, the recipe for these chocolate marvels. So, ready to go back to childhood?
The recipe for Marshmallow Oursons by Cyril Lignac
To prepare delicious Marshmallow Bears like at Chocolaterie Cyril Lignac, you need following ingredients :
- 14 g fish gelatin in sheets
- 35 g of water
- 200 g of caster sugar
- 80 g of water
- 70 g + 100 g of trimoline (or invert sugar)
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 800 g of milk chocolate
The necessary equipment to prepare the Marshmallow Oursons by Cyril Lignac
- a saucepan
- a drummer
- a teddy bear mold
The stages of preparation of the Marshmallow Oursons signed Cyril Lignac
- Place the gelatin to soak in cold water for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan, prepare the syrup by cooking the sugar, the split and scraped ½ vanilla pod, water and 70 g of trimoline. Heat to 110 ° C.
- Place the 100 g of trimoline in the bowl of a mixer fitted with a whisk.
- Add the cooked syrup while beating.
- Leave to rise for a few minutes and add the gelatin.
- Leave to rise until a firm and soft texture is obtained to fill the teddy-bear-shaped molds.
- Let crystallize for 24 hours before demoulding.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a double boiler and then bring it to the point.
- Dip the cubs in the milk chocolate, then drain them.
- Leave to crystallize for 1 hour at room temperature
How to get Cyril Lignac’s Marshmallow Oursons delivered?
Easily transportable, the Marshmallow Bears are fortunately not reserved for the inhabitants of the capital. For those who are short of time or who prefer to enjoy a teddy bear directly prepared by the chef, the box of 16 bears – coated with your choice of milk or dark chocolate – is available for delivery throughout France at the price of 28 €. Make or order, all you have to do is choose!