Updated on 07/03/2020 at 15:30
It is time to update for you. Xiaomi You have already decided which phones will be updated to the next version of Android. Know the complete list of mobiles. It has not only launched its terminals like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 y Note 9 ProIn addition to its Mi Band 5 smart bracelet, it now prepares your smartphones to jump to the next version of the operating system: Android 11. Let’s go with the following details for you.
Google presented its new software in the middle of June, which will soon arrive on several cell phones around the world, starting with the Pixels. However, in order not to be left behind, various technology companies are already seeking alliances for their devices to participate in the beta.
LOOK: Xiaomi launches the Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro in Peru: these are their prices
Xiaomi is no exception. Through their Facebook and Twitter pages, they have announced that some of their high and medium range phones will receive Android 11 in the coming weeks.
What are those terminals? Get to know the most recent list of Xiaomi, the Chinese company, which will be able to download the beta of Android 11 from now on.
LIST OF XIAOMI CELL PHONES TO UPDATE TO ANDROID 11 (UNDER DEVELOPMENT)
Although the list is not long, at least it gives an approximation of which phones will be the first to have Android 11. Here it is:
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Poco F2
LOOK: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite: characteristics, price and data sheet of the new smartphone
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Among the novelties of Android 11 is the new messaging section, which will show you conversations like balloons and also message notifications will show the face of the person who writes.
Android is also adding a screen recorder, and a suggested apps area at the bottom, which will show the most frequently used apps.
What’s new in Android 11
Android 11 is the new version of the operating system of the devices that work with Google. This brings diversity of improvements than its predecessor. Know all its characteristics:
- Conversation improvements: Android 11 offers new ways to chat available in an exclusive space within notifications, this in order to facilitate the display, response and management of conversations. Google also integrated conversation bubbles, much like Facebook Messenger, to keep conversation access visible while using other apps.
- You will avoid spam calls: In the fight against spam calls, Android 11 will allow apps that monitor calls to verify the “stir / shaken” status of a call and will offer the user options to catalog them.
- New way to control devices: Now you can control your smart devices by holding down the power button for a while. This is the same action that you are currently taking to quickly access your virtual cards in G Pay.
- Privacy improvements: With Android 11, a unique permission will be integrated for applications that request access not only to location but also to the microphone and camera, so users can grant a temporary permission to their applications.
- Screen display: Android 11 will support pinhole or hole screens, such as the one on the Galaxy S20, or waterfall or waterfall screens like the one on the Huawei P30 Pro or the Galaxy S10 Plus. This means that developers will be able to create applications that cover the entire screen, including the borders.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE XIAOMI APP DRAWER
This will allow Xiaomi Get closer and closer to Google so that your Android 10-based software can constantly improve. This is how you can activate the application box:
- Open the application “Settings”
- Go to “Start Screen”, and click there
- Now click on “Start Screen”
- Select “With the app drawer”
Once you have done this, you will find that you have only a few applications in the launcher, and if you swipe from the bottom bar you will show the application box with all the applications you have installed.
Learn how to make a video call with 8 people on WhatsApp
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
Learn the history to teach classes using WhatsApp