A video of a practical experience with the Samsung Galaxy S20 + was leaked today along with clear photos of the device near a Galaxy S10 +. We have also built an almost complete basic specification sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S20 +. That will give us a basic idea of what will be the intermediate point between the less and more extravagant models of the Galaxy S20 when the Samsung event reveals it all on February 11.
Today we have a lot of new Galaxy S20, S20 + and S20 Ultra leaks, such as those from XDA. Max Weinbach suggested, “really strange”. First, you will see the Samsung Galaxy S20 + in a short practical video below. This is almost as good as it has been found by a leak of a device of this nature so far from launch, except for the moment when a Google Pixel leaked to the extreme, remember?
Suggested today by Ice Universe, later confirmed by XDA’s Max Weinbach, the WQHD + (2K) resolution will not work at the same time as the 120Hz image refresh rate on the Galaxy S20. “If it changes to WQHD +, it automatically changes to 60Hz” Weinbach wrote. To use an image refresh rate of 120Hz on the Galaxy S20 line, it will work with FHD +, also known as a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels.
SEE ALSO: The Galaxy S20 must correct these three major flaws of the S10
The information on the Samsung Galaxy S20 + released in leaks so far produces the following list of specifications. Remember that all this is based on anonymous internal sources and rumors, and that we will only know all the details when Samsung reveals all the phones at its big February event.
Samsung Galaxy S20 + unofficial specifications *:
• Display: 6.7 ″ 3200 × 1440 @ 60Hz, 2400 × 1080 @ 120Hz dynamic AMOLED panel
• Processors: Snapdragon 865 / Exynos 990
• RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
• Cameras: 12MP + 12MP + 64MP + TOF
• Login: FP ultrasonic scanner, facial scan, code unlock
• Battery: 4500 mAh battery
• Power: 25W fast charging, reverse wireless charging
• Three versions of storage size: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB UFS 3
• Without headphone jack
* You will find sources of individual specifications published in rumors in recent weeks in the timeline below. The previous practical video shows a device that is very in line with the specifications that have appeared in recent days.
It is likely that Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20 + and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra will be fully revealed, officially, by Samsung on February 11, 2020, but until then, leaks in abundance are almost assured. This is the date of Samsung’s next major press event, before the Mobile World Congress 2020, which will take place at the end of February.