Kensington has recently announced its SD6000 Surface Go docking station that offers an excellent charging and docking experience. Since this dock is designed based on Surface Connect technology, you can expect it to work perfectly with the Surface Go device. The SD6000 Surface Go docking station offers the following:
- 4 USB-A 3.1 ports (5V / 0.9A), 1 USB-C 3.1 port for data synchronization (5V / 3A), a combined 3.5mm audio jack and a Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Power delivery: yes; docking and charging through Surface Connect technology
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v2.0, 1 x DisplayPort v1.2 ++
- Maximum resolution supported: single monitor: 3840 ×[email protected] and dual monitors: 3840 ×[email protected]
- Plug & Play: Plug & Play installation without drivers or downloads
- Improved air flow, heat dissipation and an integrated support plug designed to protect the Surface Connect cable.
- Hinged design to tilt the Surface Go in the perfect position, use the integrated Surface Pen magnet.
- Warranty: 3 years
Kensington Surface Go SD6000 docking station costs $ 349 and you can find more details here.