Already in the run-up to the current beta phase of the Blackout game mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 & # 39; Treyarch had announced that you will deliver new updates every day. Now, after the first hours of testing, the first planned changes have been introduced.
In particular, the Friendly Fire item, the Treyarch comment is as follows:
"We understand that Friendly Fire allows your teammates to meet you accidentally or in an unfortunate situation.Although we always recommend choosing your Quad partners wisely, we keep an eye on team murder in the beta and we also take into account We also collect statistics about players who harm their teammates with Friendly Fire and a security team follows these players for violations over incidental accidents. "
Other changes that are made during the day are:
- Item pickups: We have seen several comments that indicate that the retrieval of items is slower than expected. We will update the game to increase the collection speed as quickly as possible, without hindering the reloading, and making it easier to pick up items without looking directly at them.
- Quick Equip-menu: Some players had difficulty performing certain actions while the Quick Equip menu is open. We have set two fixes that go live today at 10 am (Tuesday). This will help you: Quick Equip automatically closes if you do not do anything for 5 seconds, Auto-Close and Pre-Open Protection when using the Recon-Car. In the future, the Quick Equip menu can be closed by pressing the direction pad at the bottom.
- Armor: Just like at the beginning of the MP Beta, we saw an online discussion about the advantages of Armor in Blackout. We keep a close eye on the implementation during the beta.
Finally, theatrical fashion was spotted in the menu, which is likely to return. Currently this can not be selected yet.
Today further changes have been made, including the number of pilots, which is now 88, there are general improvements in performance and the already announced changes were implemented yesterday in the Quick Equip.
- Recommended playlist changed to DUO & # 39; s.
- Increased player cap to 88.
- General stability and stat tracking improvements.
- Quick equipment menu is automatically closed when it is not used for 5 seconds.
- Increase the speed with which items are taken off the ground – you want to reload your weapon without picking it up by tapping the reload button.
- Reduced duration of the sensor Dart to 2 minutes
On the third day of BETA on PS4, Treyarch today announced the most comprehensive changes, which are still based on feedback from players or are still being implemented. Today everything revolves around the event-based playlist & # 39; Fast Collapse & # 39 ;, which states:
"Quick collapse is exactly what you imagine, the range is limited to almost twice the speed of the basic game, shoots to the safe area or you're caught by the wrong side of a nightmare. Fast Collapse is just one of the three special events that you can get. "
You can read all subsequent and planned changes directly on Reddit.
Day 3 – Fast Collapse + Blackout PS4 Beta Recap from Blackops4
The Blackout Beta is currently available exclusively for PlayStation 4 and ends on September 17, 2018.