PUBG Corp has introduced two dozen bug fixes to PLAYERUNKNOWN's BATTLEGROUND in PUBG Xbox Update 6, released Tuesday.
The corrections address the problems ranging from players firing the S686 double-bore rifle three times without reloading dead bodies making footsteps. See the complete list of PUBG Xbox Update 6 bug fixes below.
Bug fixes on Xbox PUBG
- Fixed a bug where S686 could sometimes be fired three times in a row when a player had poor network connectivity.
- Fixed a bug where the image of the upload screen occasionally remained in the lobby.
- Fixed the bug where the characters traveled over certain distances with the falling movement after landing.
- Fixed the bug that caused the display of an abnormal character animation when taking a rocket gun in a specific position.
- Fixed a bug that caused the swimming animation to be displayed incorrectly in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that showed the interaction highlight and the button for destroyed motorcycles and scooters.
- Fixed a bug that caused the invisibility of launch materials after being launched and switching to a different weapon.
- Fixed a bug that restores the brightness of the lattice when changing copes or collecting fallen weapons.
- Fixed a bug that moved players to the mode selection screen instead of the session list when entering or exiting a custom match session.
- Fixed a bug that showed rain effects indoors.
- Fixed a bug that caused the death of dead bodies.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect display of the remaining number of bullets in a magazine during reloading.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to see a residual flicker when they left the ADS mode with a scope connected in FPP.
- Fixed a bug that showed an animation back when the character was armed with melee weapons and walked backwards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented characters and shadows from displaying swimming animations in FPP mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented changing helmets, vests and weapons when the inventory was full.
- Fixed a bug that caused the smoke grenade fuses to start when touching the ground instead of when the pin was pulled out.
- Fixed the bug that prevented the passage of weapons when extracting the safety pin of a grenade.
- Fixed a bug that caused two skins with identical names.
- Fixed a bug that caused the emission of Molotov flame sounds over distances of 1 km.
- Fixed a bug that caused blocking of care packages in an abnormal motion when obstructed by landing.
- Fixed a bug that caused characters to attack with their fists instead of throwing throwing objects when a player had poor network connectivity.
- Fixed a bug where shadows appeared intermittently in Vikendi's doors.
- Fixed a bug that allowed grenades to inflict damage through the walls of some buildings.
Photo courtesy of PUBG Corp.