We arrived on Friday and we do it with one of the things we like most, putting together the best deals in the mobile sector of the week in our Bargain Hunting. As always, we have searched for the best deals for all tastes and all budgets.
This week we bring discounts interesting in high-end phones such as the iPhone X, the Samsung Galaxy S9 or the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro. We do not forget the middle range, where we found the Huawei Mate 20 Lite or the POCOPHONE F1. The accessories have not gone unnoticed and we bring you the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier or the Samsung EVO Plus microSD card.
Mobile phones offered
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro: Within the high range we find the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro, with Snapdragon 845 processor, accompanied by 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory, fingerprint reader under the screen and transparent back. You have it in GearBest at 460.20 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S9: The Galaxy S10 is about to see the light and it seems that this is a good reason to lower the price of its predecessor, the Galaxy S9. The phone is the South Korean Exynos 9810 processor, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory, in addition to a dual rear camera 12 MP + 12 MP and an 8 MP front. You can find it in golden color for 579 euros on Amazon.
- iPhone X. Apple usually does not make big discounts on their phones, so all discounts are always welcome. This is the case of the iPhone X. With Bionic A11 chip, 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory and dual camera of 12 MP + 12 MP. In addition, it has FaceID and water resistance. It is in Tuimeilibre in gray space color up to 789 euros.
- OnePlus 6. With the Snapdragon 845 processor and 8 GB RAM, the OnePlus 6 can shine smoothly. All with 128 GB of internal memory and 16 MP + 20 MP dual camera with optical image stabilization, support for Dual-SIM and water resistance. Fnac has it at 529.90 euros.
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite: The autonomy and the four cameras are the best presentation camera of the Huawei Mate 20 Lite. It has a Kirin 710 processor, accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. You see it in Fnac in blue or black at 260.91 euros.
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite: The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite comes pounding in the middle range. The proof of this is the 6.26-inch screen, Snapdragon 660 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. All accompanied by a dual rear camera of 12MP and 5MP together with a front of 24MP. It is in GearBest in the global version at 203.55 euros.
POCOPHONE F1. All features of the high range with mid-range price are in the POCOPHONE F1, with excellent price quality. The proof of this is the Snapdragon 845 processor with 6 GB of RAM, the 128 GB internal storage expandable with microSD or the reversing camera of 12 MP + 5 MP. In Tuimei Libre they have the global version for 282 euros.
Sales at BQ Store: The BQ firm has activated the Stock Off campaign on its website, where you can find mobile phones such as the Aquaris X Pro at € 269.90, the Aquaris V of € 169.90 or the Aquaris U2 at € 125.90. It is active until 28 February or while stocks last. You can see them all on their website.
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier: With a sporty design, the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier is resistant to extreme temperatures and has a range of four days without charging the battery. It comes with a 1.3-inch Super AMOLED screen, GPS and 4 GB of internal memory. In Amazon you will find it at 195 euros.
Huawei Band 3 Pro: If something stands out, the Huawei Band 3 Pro activity bracelet is for its fine and ergonomic design. But it also has a color touch screen that allows you to receive notifications such as calls or messages and to follow your daily activities thanks to the different sensors. It is in Media Markt for 99 euros.
- Samsung EVO Plus. If you want to expand the memory of your mobile phone, the Samsung EVO Plus microSD memory card is the solution. With 128 GB available, it has a read speed of 100 Mb / s and a write speed of 90 Mb / s. You can find it on Amazon at 24.80 euros.
Do you want more? Do not worry, we have many more offers: you can keep up to date with the most important ones we have discovered in the yacht bargains of Xataka, Xataka Android, Xataka Photo, Extra Life, Espinof and Applesfera, as well as our shopping malls and in this Flipboard magazine. You can see all the bargains they publish twitter and Facebook, and even subscribe to your notifications via Telegram.
Note: some of the links published here are affiliated. Nevertheless, none of the above articles have been proposed by the brands or by the stores, since their introduction is a unique decision of the team of editors.