BioWare has detailed the current and upcoming changes for Anthem, its loot-driven shooter that has officially released on PS4, Xbox One and PC today. A post on the Reddit page of the game opens stating that the developer is able to make some corrections without the need for a patch, but notes that others require players to download an update.
In the first category, BioWare has already faced a number of problems reported by the community, including a bug that showed and rewarded the wrong amount of Coin for some activities, and another that rained more often than expected. Changes have also been made to the type of objects that fall into the boxes, as well as how the shield behaves, among other things.
BioWare is also working on some other fixes that, as mentioned above, will require the player to download an update. These include a problem that would result in a final boss in the Heart of Rage stronghold of the game that does not appear, problems with HDR on PS4 and Xbox One and game crashes. You can see the complete list of live and upcoming changes below.
- Change coins for daily / weekly – We solved a problem that showed and rewarded the incorrect amount of Coin from various activities
- Fortress matchmaking – We have extended the timer that allows the matchmaking in a stronghold. This should allow groups to fill up more easily during matchmaking
- Non-stop rain – We have solved a problem that caused rain in play more than expected
- Bonus proc merge on weapons – Weapons were incorrectly applying proc / infusion bonuses from being equipped when they would only have to apply bonus from the weapon that was in the active slot
- Trunks found in the missions change – The caissons found in the missions now have less chance of dropping objects at higher levels
- Emotes that do not save correctly – We have solved the problem that caused the failure to save the incorrectly associated emotes
- Shield correction – We corrected a problem that allowed players who still have active shields to be hit by highly damaging attacks
- The final boss in the Heart of Rage stronghold does not appear if the group dries before engaging
- HDR is currently disabled on console (Xbox One and PS4)
- Some players encounter problems that cause blocking
BioWare has detailed a patch for Anthem & # 39; s day, which is significant and covers everything from loading and disconnecting servers to changes for Strongholds, challenges, equipment, weapons and more.
Anthem became available to play on February 15th for EA Access subscribers on Xbox One or the Origin Access PC subscription. Both versions offered a 10-hour trial version and Origin Access Premier guaranteed unlimited access. The general exit of the game is today, and if you're diving, be sure to take a look at our Anthem guide.
The GameSpot Anthem review assigned him 6/10. "The anthem has good ideas, but it clashes significantly with the execution," said Kallie Plagge. "It's a cooperative game that works better without anyone talking, but hides moments of really interesting characters and puts its most incomprehensible parts in the foreground, its combat is exciting until you get to the boss fights and find the wings cut Even the simple, exhilarating act of flying is often interrupted by the limits of your javelin, and you never shake the feeling of disappointment – to know, through the good parts of Anthem, that you will inevitably come back to fall. "