Amazon is discounting the entire Samsung Galaxy S10 range of $ 200 for Prime Day in factory release condition. This brings the entry-level Galaxy 10e with 128 GB of storage a $ 549.99 shipped. This is a new historical Amazon low and one of the best prices we have traced. Typically it goes for $ 700 or more. Samsung's Galaxy 10e offers a low-priced Android phone with a 5.8-inch 1080p display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and the latest Android Pie operating system. We loved our practical review and Amazon customers tend to feel the same way until now.
Switch to the Galaxy S10 with 128 GB of space per $ 699.99. It generally sells for around $ 900 and this is another historic Amazon minimum. Noteworthy features include a larger 6.1-inch display, Samsung's Qi PowerShare wireless charging technology and "all-day" battery life. Need more screen space? Even the largest Samsung Galaxy S10 + has a $ 200 discount $ 799.99 for the first day. In addition to being another historic Amazon bass, this model packs a 6.4-inch display, which is the largest in the S10 line right now.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- An engaging Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro-grade camera and Wireless PowerShare. The next generation is here
- The Pro-grade camera effortlessly captures epic, professional-quality images of the world as you see it
- Access the energy intelligently by learning how and when you use the phone
- A Cinematic Infinity Display almost frameless for more details and clarity, more engaging and uninterrupted content, in a slim and balanced form.
- Share your power – with a friend's phone or your earphones. Wireless PowerShare can boost energy to other devices wirelessly, simply by placing them on the back of the Galaxy.
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube channel for all the latest videos, reviews and more!