(Updated with Sodexo, automotive stocks, Air France-KLM, Engie, Siemens, Shell, update on recommendation changes)
* Change in futures on the CAC 40 0#FCE index:
* Change in Stoxx 600 0#FXXP index futures:
* Securities that are traded ex-dividend .EX.PA
* Update on European .EUFR markets
PARIS, July 1 (Reuters) – The stocks to follow on Friday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* SODEXO EXHO.PA confirmed its forecasts for the 2022 financial year on the occasion of the publication of its quarterly turnover, which shows organic growth of 18.3%. nS8N2YE00U
* AUTOMOTIVE stocks could react to the announcement of a 14.24% drop over one year in new car registrations in France in June, which brings the market decline to 16.2% over the first half of the year as a whole . nL1N2YH3FY
* ENGIE ENGIE.PA – CFDT and CGT announced on Thursday that a strike was blocking France’s second gas storage site, located in Gournay-sur-Aronde, in Oise, specifying that no injections would be made at least until Monday.
* AIR FRANCE-KLM AIRF.PA – Air France is negotiating further job cuts with unions, Le Figaro reported on Thursday. nL8N2YH6YG
* ADP ADP.PA – The General Directorate of Civil Aviation (DGAC) has announced that it has asked airlines operating at Paris-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport to cancel one in six flights departing from CDG on Friday, between 7 a.m. and 2 p.m., i.e. 17% of flights. nL8N2YH5MH
* BONDUELLE BOND.PA announced the sale of 65% of the capital of Bonduelle Americas Long Life to two Canadian institutional investors, the Fonds de solidarité FTQ and the CDPQ, on the basis of an enterprise value of C$850 million (about 625 million euros). (The release: nGNE4FMqh3)
* SIEMENS SIEGn.DE announced on Thursday that it would include in its third quarter accounts an impairment charge of 2.8 billion euros related to SIEMENS ENERGY ENR1n.DE, of which it owns 35%.
* SHELL SHEL.L – Russia announced on Thursday the creation of a new company to take over management of the Sakhalin-2 oil and gas project in Russia’s Far East, of which Shell owns 27.5% minus one share .
* NOVARTIS NOVN.S is leaning towards a spin-off of its generic drugs business, rather than a sale to private equity firms, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* UPDATE on changes in recommendations in Paris
THE FRANCE & INTERNATIONAL 7-DAY AGENDA: nL8N2YF4LK
(Report Marc Angrand)