Neymar could line up with Cristiano Ronaldo in Serie A Juventus champion.
According to Rai Sport, according to a report, Neymar's father will meet Juve sports director Fabio Paratici in Turin.
Neymar wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain after his € 222 million record in 2017 and the Brazilian international has been linked with a return to Barcelona and the LaLiga Real Madrid giants.
– Nabil Fekir "is negotiating" the exit of Lyon among growing voices of Real Betis –
It is believed that Betis wants Fekir to be a direct and ready replacement for Tottenham Lo Celso's target, but it is said that the Seville team also requires 75 million euros for the Argentina midfielder. – Getty Images
Lyon boss Sylvinho confirmed that Nabil Fekir is in talks for a transfer, while rumors about the imminent passage of the club captain to Real Betis take hold.
The French international, who turned 26 on Thursday, should soon be announced as a Betis player, although an obstacle to a reported 25 million euro move could be the unsolved future of Giovani Lo Celso.
It is believed that Betis wants Fekir to be a direct and ready replacement for Tottenham Lo Celso's target, but it is said that the Seville team also requires 75 million euros for the Argentina midfielder.
READ | The Atletico Madrid signs Mario Hermoso
That tax would require the usually frugal Spurs to smash their club's expenses for the second time in less than a month, having brought Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon.
Ndombele's former teammate Fekir, at least, seems likely to play in Spain next season.
"We do not control the situation," Sylvinho said at a press conference.
"He is negotiating his transfer, we don't know when it will be solved but, for him and for the club, it would be better if it happens as quickly as possible.
"Of course we will miss him if he leaves, Nabil is a wonderful player, his technical level is exemplary, and it's nice to see him play."
– Nkunku leaves PSG for RB Leipzig in a five-year contract –
Nkunku, a PSG-developed midfielder, made 22 Ligue 1 appearances with Thomas Tuchel last season, starting 13 times. – Getty Images
RB Leipzig has signed Christopher Nkunku from Paris Saint-Germain in an agreement that rises to 15 million euros.
The French Under-21 striker signed a five-year contract with the Bundesliga team, having failed to define a regular starting point in Paris.
It is believed that Leipzig paid an upfront commission of 13 million euros, with an additional 2 million euros potentially in bonus.
READ ALSO | Juventus seals the contract with Mattijs De Ligt of Ajax
Nkunku, a PSG-developed midfielder, made 22 Ligue 1 appearances with Thomas Tuchel last season, starting 13 times.
Arriving in Leipzig, it becomes the third new addition to Julian Nagelsmann's team, after Hannes Wolf and Luan Candido.
"I heard a lot about the club and I am convinced that the way football is played here suits me very well," said Nkunku.
– The future of Luka Modric is once again in the spotlight, but the Real Madrid star is reluctant to leave, according to Marca's interest among AC Milan. Gianluca Di Marzio says that Milan is excited to sign Juventus' Merih Demiral with 40 million euros, while Tuttosport reports that the Italian giant turned to Eric Bailly's Manchester United after being postponed by Dejan Lovren's Liverpool evaluation.
– With Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben no longer around, Bayern Munich is desperate to strengthen its large areas, but the Independent claims that the Bundesliga champion has given up on signing Callum Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea.
– Lyon captain Nabil Fekir is attracting a lot of interest from LaLiga and Valencia is now in pole position to sign the French national team, according to Le10Sport. Diario Sport says that the Rafinha Alcantara of Barcelona also hopes to join Valencia.
– According to Marca, Barcelona is ready to sell Arsenal and Tottenham to Malcom for £ 55 million (€ 60.9 million). Everton and Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in Malcom, which arrived only from Bordeaux in 2018-19.
– CalcioMercato states that the Premier League giant, Manchester United, entered the race to sign Roma away, Nicolo Zaniolo. The twenty year old would have been involved in a tug of war between Tottenham and Juventus.
– L & # 39; Inter is approaching the athlete of the Manchester United Romelu Lukaku, that has left the friendly Wednesday against Leeds United in Australia. However, the Corriere dello Sport also says that Edinson Cavani of Paris Saint-Germain is an alternative for the Serie A championship.
. (tagToTranslate) Neymar (t) Juventus (t) Barcelona (t) PSG (t) Cristiano Ronaldo (t) Nabil Fekir (t) Lyon (t) Real Betis (t) Tottenham Hotspur (t) Christopher Nkunku (t) Paris Saint -Germain (t) PSG (t) Luka Modric (t) Real Madrid (t) Manchester United (t) Eric Bailly (t) Bayern Munich (t) Frank Ribbery (t) Arjen Robben (t) LaLiga (t) Ligue 1 (t) Bundesliga (t) Premier League (t) Arsenal (t) Edinson Cavani (t) Romelu Lukaku