Gossip and rumors about the transfer of Premier League and EFL
Paris Saint-Germain is planning a £ 100 million move for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha – receive all the latest news from the last Sunday pages.
- Paris Saint-Germain is planning a 100 million pound move for Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace to replace Neymar.
- Arsenal and Tottenham were unsuccessful in attempts to sign the Rennes starlet Eduardo Camavinga this summer.
- Manchester United will make an offer for Leicester director James Maddison in January.
- FIFA is exploring the possibility of removing linemen and replacing them with robots.
- The Galatasaray will make one last attempt to convince Mohamed Elneny to leave the Arsenal.
- Virgil van Dijk is ready to sign a new contract in Liverpool which will see him double his salary.
- Doubts remain about the future of Mesut Ozil at the Emirates Stadium, with the midfielder not selected in the Arsenal defeat against Liverpool.
Premier League Premier League Sporting Life package
- Manchester United striker Alexis Sanchez will find out Monday if his Inter loan offer is going ahead, with both clubs keen to sign a deal.
- Christian Eriksen will be allowed to leave Tottenham if their asking price for the midfielder is respected.
- PSG asked Barcelona and Real Madrid to present their final offers for Neymar by noon on August 30th.
- The left-back of the Arsenal Nacho Monreal approaches Real Sociedad.
THE SUN OF SUNDAY
- Bury's fans were given more hope that their club could be saved, with Norman Smurthwaite planning a new offer.
- Free agent Danny Simpson is offered a kick in football by the French club Amiens.
- Norwich will launch an offer for English goalkeeper Jack Butland – if the Stoke asking price decreases in January.
- Tottenham is becoming increasingly confident that Toby Alderweireld will sign a new contract extension in the club.
- Chelsea are eager to beat Liverpool to sign the star of City Exeter Ben Chrisene, despite their ban on transfer.
- Southampton is interested in signing the QPR Eberechi Eze striker.
MAIL OF SUNDAY
- Fiorentina made an offer to borrow Liverpool's Bobby Duncan until the end of the season.
- Watford is considering the future of Javi Gracia after the Hornets' third defeat in the Premier League season against West Ham.
- Christian Coleman will have an audition on September 4th to determine if he is allowed to race at the World Championships after alleged missed three doping tests.
- Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford and other Premier League stars have been told to sue social media platforms if they want to curb racist online abuses.