The European transfer window is open. Click here to review all the latest transfers and keep up to date with the latest gossip below.
The best free agents in 2020 | What the European elite needs
PSG has focused on a good offer for Everton's Gueye
Paris Saint-Germain looks set to test Everton's determination to maintain control Idrissa Gueye, with the French champions ready to present an offer for £ 27m for the player.
This is according to the Equipe, with the French adamant publication that PSG will not give up in their interest for a player who first started chasing after the winter transfer window.
Reportedly, the Senegalese player intends to move to Paris and the head of PSG Thomas Tuchel did not hide his desire to immediately make priority the strengthening of the club's midfield in view of progress in the Champions League, in addition to the new national silverware season .
– What if big stars like Mbappe opt for a free agency?
– When does the transfer window close?
– Top European league onors 2018-19
The player is currently under contract to Goodison Park until 2022 and Everton has made it clear that they are not under particular pressure to sell it. Gueye, meanwhile, could have other ideas, particularly considering his performances in the African Nations Cup, with Senegal already safe in the last four.
The Roma emerge as pretenders to Alderweireld
With only one year remaining on his contract and a 25 million euro buyout clause, Toby Alderweireld he was an intriguing protagonist in this transfer window. The Tottenham full-back center has been linked to moves to Manchester United and Juventus in recent months, yet it remains in North London.
Calciomercato, however, reports that c & # 39; is a new suitor: the Roma. The Italian outlet writes that the Giallorossi have already met the Belgium international agent, offering his client an annual salary of 3.5 million euros plus bonuses.
There could be a complication, however. Although Alderweireld has a relatively cheap € 25 million release clause, Rome tries to negotiate that number up to something closer to € 17m – At the age of 30, Alderweireld will soon have little resale value, making vital any fund saved on its share.
Mariano convinced to stay in Madrid
Real Madrid striker Mariano Diaz wants to stay at the Bernabeu despite the interests of teams across Europe, according to AS.
He has already been connected to Italian teams, with Inter Milan and Roma questioning him during the summer window. Tottenham Hotspur also failed to convince Mariano to jump the ship.
Nevertheless, the Spanish Dominican national is focused on remaining in the good part of Zinedine Zidane and fighting for a more important role this season.
– Bournemouth is ready to leave Ryan Fraser go on free transfer next summer to sell it this season, according to the Express. Cherries see it as an important part of the next campaign and rather keep it for the fight. The Arsenal has its sights set on the Scottish national team, which is in its last year of its current agreement.
– While Bayern Monaco is frustrated by the lack of progress in the Manchester City wing chase Leroy Sane, turned their attention to the PSV starlet Steven Bergwijn, according to Express, which adds that the player's agent said that "[Bayern] can take all the time he needs" to tie a deal for the 21 year old Dutch citizen.