Romelu Lukaku is from the other side of the globe and his future is still in the air.
In Australia for the Manchester United pre-season tour, Lukaku remains a Red Devils player, but is reportedly eager to leave the Old Trafford.
Linked to the Inter, this could drag on for a while …
TOP STORY – INTER STEP UP LUKAKU CHASE
Inter will go to England to try to complete the transfer for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, Sky Sports reports.
With Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who prefers Marcus Rashford in attack, Lukaku, with a rating of 80 million euros, wants to leave and Inter has emerged as a leader to sign the 26 year old.
Inter officials are due in the UK this week as they intensify talks with Manchester United for a deal with Romelu Lukaku, according to Sky Sports News.
– Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) 9 July 2019
Even the Serie A champions of Juventus are interested, but the Inter coach Antonio Conte, who lost his contract with Lukaku during his time as Chelsea's boss in 2017, is desperate to take him to Milan.
– Paris Saint-Germain is willing to separate from Neymar for 150 million euros, according to El Pais. Neymar – tied to a return to the Camp Nou and Real Madrid – arrived from Barcelona in a world record transfer of € 222 million in 2017.
– Paul Pogba wants to leave Manchester United amid doubts about the ability of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to deliver silverware to the Old Trafford, according to The Sun. Pogba has been linked to Real Madrid and Juventus.
READ ALSO: Transfer news: Manchester United desperate to sign Harry Maguire
– According to the front page of the Corriere dello Sport, Napoli is intensifying the race towards Valencia Rodrigo striker. The 28-year-old has a value of 70 million euros from the LaLiga club. Meanwhile, Sport Mediaset reports that Napoli is ready to sign Eljif Elmas with Fenerbahce midfielder ready to undergo a medical examination.
Paul Pogba wants to resign from Man Utd because he doesn't think he can win important honors under Ole Gunnar Solskjaerhttps: //t.co/cASOG7D1A4
– The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) 9 July 2019
– The Suns says that Arsenal is planning to hijack Premier League rival from Everton's move to Barcelona Malcolm wing. The Brazilian, who struggled to establish himself at the Camp Nou last season, emerged as a target for the Gunners – who seem to have passed away from persecuting the Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha.
– Roma met Real Madrid striker Mariano Diaz, according to Gianluca Di Marzio. Mariano returned to the Santiago Bernabeu only last season, leaving for Lyon in 2017.
– According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Leicester City entered the race to sign the Arsenal and Dennis Praet was chosen by Sampdoria.
– The Atletico Madrid striker and former Chelsea star Diego Costa has an agreement with Wolves, reports Globo Esporte.
. (tagToTranslate) Neymar (t) News (t) Gossip (t) Wilfried Zaha (t) Sampdoria (t) International (t) Malcolm Filipe Silva de Oliveira (t) Naples (t) Juventus (t) Paul Pogba (t) Dennis Praet (t) Fenerbahçe (t) Bundesliga (t) La Liga (t) Crystal Palace (t) Ligue 1 (t) Everton (t) Manchester City (t) Serie A (t) Wolves (t) Arsenal (t) Romelu Lukaku (t) Manchester United (t) Premier League (t) Football (t) Diego Costa (t) Barcelona (t) Mauro Icardi (t) Rodrigo Moreno Machado (t) Leicester City (t) Away News (t) Real Madrid (t) Atlético Madrid (t) English.