(Updated with Société Générale, link to changes in recommendation in Paris)
* Change in futures on the CAC 40 0 # FCE index:
* Change in futures on the Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP index:
* Securities which are treated ex-dividend .EX.PA
* Update on the European markets .EUFR
PARIS, December 3 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Friday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe where futures are signaling an opening up in the order of 0.5% to 0.7%:
* SOCIETE GENERALE SOGN.PA announced on Friday the final abandonment of the two legal proceedings initiated by the US Department of Justice concerning, on the one hand, Societe Generale’s IBOR submissions and certain transactions involving Libyan counterparties and, on the other hand on the other hand, compliance with US economic sanctions.
* VALNEVA VLS.PA announced Thursday that the European Medicines Agency has started the ongoing review of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, VLA2001. The laboratory also indicates that this vaccine could potentially play a role in the protection against the new variant Omicron.
* PERNOD RICARD PERP.PA announced on Thursday that it had sold, for an undisclosed amount, a majority stake in Société des produits d’Armagnac (SPA) to Cloudsweeper, an entity owned by entrepreneur Alexander Stein.
* VINCI SGEF.PA, EIFFAGE FOUG.PA – Motorway prices should increase by 2% on average on February 1, AFP reported Thursday evening, citing figures from the Ministry of Transport.
* BUREAU VERITAS BVI.PA unveiled on Friday financial objectives for 2025 during an investor day, targeting moderate single-digit organic growth and a margin above 16%.
* TOTALENERGIES TTEF.PA announced on Friday the start of production of the CLOV Phase 2 project in Angola, which is expected to reach 40,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day by mid-2022.
* ALLIANZ ALVG.DE on Friday raised its shareholder return objectives for the period 2022-2024, saying it aims for annual growth of 5% to 7% in earnings per share.
* BAYER BAYGn.DE said on Friday that a combined therapeutic treatment, including its drug Nubeqa, had helped prolong the life of patients with metastatic prostate cancer in a clinical trial.
* ROCHE RGG.S announced on Friday that its recently acquired subsidiary TIB Molbiol had developed three new test kits to help researchers detect mutations in the new Omicron variant of the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19.
UPDATE on changes in recommendation in Paris:
THE 7-DAY FRANCE & INTERNATIONAL AGENDA:
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Blandine Hénault, edited by Jean-Stéphane Brosse)