registration for the second stage is open

The National Social Security Administration reported that registration for the second stage of the Progresar scholarships is open. It will be until August 31.

In conjunction with the National Ministry of Education, Anses offers scholarships in all lines of Progresar: for young people aged 16 and 17; Progress Mandatory; Progress Higher; and Progress Work.

Scholarship amounts Progresar

The program consists of granting a monthly economic contribution throughout the year (12 installments), the amount of which is determined according to the scholarship.

Of that total, which includes a plus for connectivity, 80 percent is charged monthly and the remaining 20 percent, at the end of the period, when the regular student status is accredited.

How to register for the second stage?

Registration must be carried out at www.argentina.gob.ar/educacion/progresar or on the Progresar app.

It is important to keep in mind that the income and that of the family group of the holder must not exceed three minimum wages, that is, a total of 143,550 pesos from August 1.

It should be clarified that those who have already been awarded and are already receiving a Progresar 2022 scholarship do not need to re-register.

See also  "DOM-2" is a program that promotes vice ": controversy in the show" Borodin against Buzova "

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.