The winter is approaching in Chile and the appetite for delicious typical Chilean preparations is beginning to be whetted, among which are the sopaipillas, broken calzones, kneaded bread. or the classic pancakes.
And pancakes are precisely one of the most desired desserts by thousands of people and at RedGol we show you the typical recipe to prepare this delicious delicacy.
Homemade Recipes | How to make pancakes?
The recipe is to repair about 12 pancakes.
1 cup of whole milk.
1 cup of flour without baking powder.
Delicacy or jam.
Ground cinnamon (optional).
Teflon frying pan.
1. In a bowl, add the two eggs with the yolk and the white. To this is added the cup of milk, everything is mixed with the mixer.
2. When they are mixing, add a cup of flour little by little, without stopping beating. The idea is that everything is homogeneous and without lumps.
3. You have to heat a small splash of oil in the pan. The oil should be well spread in the container.
4. Then the ladle is taken and the mixture is added to the pan. Before the dough hardens, you have to spread it to form a circle and let it toast for a minute. The tortilla is turned over and left to heat for another minute.
5. Later it is removed with the help of the spatula, it is filled with delicacy or jam and it is spread in the omelette and, finally, the pancake is rolled up and that’s it.
6. You can also sprinkle a pinch of ground cinnamon to give it more flavor.