Receta to prepare Hawaiian pizza rolls
The mixture of flavors and textures of cheese, bacon and pineapple gives us a surprising and delicious result.
Ingredients for four people
- 1 package of pizza dough (better if it is rectangular and thin)
- 200 grams of grated cheese (ideally a mixture of cheeses, for example mozzarella, cheddar, samsoe and emmental)
- 100 grams of bacon in thin strips
- 150 grams of tomato sauce
- 3 slices of natural pineapple one centimeter wide
- Dried oregano, chopped (to taste)
preparation of the recipe
- We spread the pizza dough on a flat surface. If we have made it, it is important to give it a rectangular shape so that it is easier to make the rolls. We booked.
- We peel the pineapple and cut it into very small pieces.
- We cut the bacon strips into pieces, also very small.
- Spread the tomato sauce all over the pizza dough. On it, we place the bacon and pineapple pieces, as well as the grated cheese, ensuring that they are well distributed so that the rolls remain regular.
- Sprinkle oregano to taste.
- Once all the ingredients are placed on the dough, we lift one of the edges of the pizza delicately and roll it on itself very carefully, as if we were rolling a carpet, until it forms a whole roll.
- With a very sharp knife that does not have a saw (to prevent the dough from tearing), we cut the roll into slices of about 3.5 or 4 centimeters wide, and place them on the previously prepared baking tray with a parchment paper. oven, lying down.
- We introduce the tray with the Hawaiian pizza rolls in the oven previously preheated to 200 degrees, and bake for about 15-20 minutes, until they have a golden hue.
- We serve.
Source: Home Cooking