RECIPE – Try this delicious, easy Moroccan-style Fish recipe, concocted by Chef Jonathan Garnier and presented by SB cuisine Zeste. For more information visit Knorr.ca.
Portions: 4 – Preparation: 15 minutes – Cooking: 35 to 40 minutes
- 2 whole fish Bars / Sea bream or sea bream / Snappers
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Knorr Taste of Morocco broth
- 1 l (4 cups) Bell potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) Olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) green or black olives
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 bunch of fresh coriander, leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven with the rack in the center to 220 ° C (425 ° F).
In a pot of salted water, add the potatoes, bring to a boil and let boil, until cooked but still firm.
In a bowl, combine the garlic, water, olive oil, honey, Knorr Taste of Morocco broth.
In a gratin dish, distribute the potatoes, peppers, olives and onion.
Using a knife, make 3 notches on each side of each fish.
Arrange the sea bream on the vegetables, add the prepared mixture.
Divide the lemon wedges and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Check the seasoning and garnish with cilantro, before serving.