Simple, quick and tasty
Berlin (dpa / tmn) – I think you can’t have enough recipes for delicious sandwiches. The delicious meatball sandwiches are so easy and quick to prepare thanks to ready-made rolls that you can conjure them up on the table in the holiday apartment, just like me.
If you like it a little more elaborate, you can simply bake the rolls yourself.
Ingredients for 2 people (4 pieces):
For the meatballs:
300 g minced meat mixed, 1 egg, 1/2 bunch of parsley chopped, 50-60 g breadcrumbs (until the amount binds, can be shaped well but is not dry), salt, pepper, paprika powder
For the sauce:
1 can of chopped tomatoes (400 g), 100 g roasted paprika from the glass, salt, pepper
4 brioche hot dog rolls, a few black olives in slices, 20 g grated mozzarella, a little chopped parsley for garnish, oil for frying, small baking dish
1. Mix the mince with egg, parsley and breadcrumbs and season well with salt, pepper and paprika powder and shape into 12 balls of equal size.
2. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan and fry the meatballs until golden brown on all sides.
3. Cut the roasted peppers into small pieces and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
4. Remove the meatballs from the pan and set aside.
5. Put the chopped tomatoes and the roasted peppers in the hot pan and simmer over medium heat, season with salt and pepper.
6. Return the meatballs and let them steep in the sauce.
7. Use a spoon to add some of the sauce to each brioche bun and add 3 meatballs to the bun for each bun.
8. Place the rolls in the baking dish, sprinkle with the mozzarella and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with some chopped parsley and the olive slices before serving.
More recipes also at: https://www.biskuitwerkstatt.de
© dpa-infocom, dpa: 210608-99-908238 / 4