For the nights when you need a dip As a companion to a series, we share one that you will love.
In fact, you can share it with up to 10 people.
Although, it is not advisable to meet with so many people because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you can invite your family and friends to collect some of it. dip.
Thus, you will share a good while socializing with detachment.
- 8 oz. De cream cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cans of refried beans
- 17.6 oz. pico de gallo sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- ¼ cumin
- 2 cups of grated mixed cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the beans, the pico de gallo without liquid, the chili powder and the cumin. Remix.
- Spread mixture into 9 “x 13” baking pan and top with grated cheese.
- Bake without lids for 35 minutes, remove and let rest for 10 minutes and voila.