The Passito pudding it’s a dessert fresh and above all light, which does not hurt absolutely when it comes to desserts. It is ideal for finishing off a lunch or dinner, also because it does not weigh down the stomach too much. So, no more chatter, everyone in the fighting stoves!
How to make Passito pudding
Passito pudding is made very easily. The important thing is to use a quality wine.
- 400 g of latte +10 tbsp
- 270 g di sugar
- 20 Pavesini
- 10 sheets of gelatin
- 400 g of Passito
- Soak the isinglass in warm water and when it has softened, dissolve it in 10 tablespoons of milk.
- Meanwhile, blend the milk, wine, sugar and Pavesini.
- Add the gelatin and blend for a few more minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding molds (in one large one) and let it cool in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- To serve, turn the puddings upside down on the plate and decorate as you like. You can use caramel or berries, they bind very well with the Passito!
Ps. For this recipe we recommend you try the Laimburg Winery’s Passito Saphir Sauvignon!