This Monday, October 18, at 5:30 pm, the deadline to apply for the third and last call of the Peru 2021 Scholarship contest, aimed at young people with good academic performance who wish to study a professional career in Lima or Piura, reported the National Program of Scholarships and Educational Loans (Pronabec) of the Ministry of Education.
The application to the contest is virtual and free through www.pronabec.gob.pe/beca-peru. Seven partial university scholarships will be awarded, covering one hundred percent of academic pensions. These scholarships have been donated by a private Higher Education Institution to the Peru Scholarship contest.
To apply for the contest, those interested must have proof of entry to one of the eligible careers of the institution that donates these partial scholarships to start studies in the 2022-I semester. Eligible majors include Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mechanical Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Business Administration, History and Cultural Management, and Economics.
1. Peruvian nationality.
2. Having completed secondary education in Regular Basic Education (EBR) or Alternative Basic Education (EBA) or Special Basic Education (EBE). Studies must be recognized by the Ministry of Education.
3. Accredit a minimum average of 14 in the last two grades of high school.
Those who are:
Victims of the violence that occurred in the country during the years 1980 – 2000,
· Population exposed to heavy metals and other chemical substances or
· Population affected by the deflagration that occurred on 01/23/2020 in the district of Villa El Salvador.
4. Have entered a university or institute, headquarters and eligible career.
For more information on the contest, go to www.pronabec.gob.pe/beca-peruo and ask Pronabec through its social networks on Facebook or Instagram. They can also call 080 00 00 18 or (01) 612 82 30, or write by WhatsApp at 966 429 596.