The Nicanor Restrepo Santamaría scholarship covers tuition and maintenance for undergraduate (technical, technological or professional) or postgraduate studies (master’s or doctorate) in economic, social and human sciences at universities or accredited programs in Colombia.
The convocation will be open until June 30 and is aimed at people who stand out for their initiative and leadership; people who want to transform their communities.
Read also: Do you want to study for free? The Mayor’s Office announced the opening of registrations for the ‘Jóvenes a la U’ program
Who can apply?
- People of socioeconomic level 1,2,3 or 4.
- Colombians or foreigners residing in Colombia.
- Interested in starting undergraduate (technical, technological or professional) or postgraduate studies (master’s or doctorate) in Economic, Social and Human Sciences at universities or accredited programs in Colombia. See the list at www.cna.gov.co
- The candidate must not have a previous professional career if his application is for this title. This requirement applies to a master’s or doctorate.
- The scholarship applies only to study one (1) program.
- The person must demonstrate a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Studies must start no later than the second semester of 2022.
See also: MinTic launched a call to train women in transformation and digital content
- It does not apply to studies in the arts, engineering, health sciences, and exact sciences.
- Applications for diplomas, courses, internships or specializations are not allowed.
- To apply for a master’s degree you must have a previous work experience of 2 years and for a doctorate of 3 years.
For more information enter here.