Home news Suspect charged with suspected murder in terrorist intent | TIME ONLINE

Suspect charged with suspected murder in terrorist intent | TIME ONLINE

After the assassination in Utrecht Dutch prosecutors have the main suspect for murder or
Manslaughter charged in terrorist intent. That shared the
Prosecutor's Office in Utrecht
With. It looks like the 37-year-old suspected gunman alone
 acted, it was said.

The investigators accuse the suspect Gökmen T., on Monday in a tram in Utrecht to have shot and killed three people. Others were injured. T. was on Monday evening after a several hours of large search
been taken during a search of the apartment.

As
 It was said in the statement of the public prosecutor's office, more clues to the motive of the shooter are pursued. It is examined whether
 private problems mingled with a radical ideology and
it therefore came to the attack. T. must be on Friday before one
Examining magistrates appear.

Earlier, the investigators had communicated that no
personal relationship between the offender and the victims
could be.

It is still unclear what role another man
played, who had been arrested on Tuesday. The prosecution
 assumes that he helped the suspect only after the fact
should have.

,

Must Read