DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – May 16, 2019–
The "Global OTT Monitoring and Compliance Market, Forecast to 2024" report was added to the ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Revenue from the global OTT compliance and monitoring market is expected to increase from $ 62.0 million in 2018 to $ 149.7 million in 2024, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8% over the forecast period.
The over the top (OT) (M & C) monitoring and compliance solutions (Over the Top) often overlap with complementary software solutions, such as experience quality (QoE) and quality of service (QoS) measurements. ) for the distribution of video services on streaming. Most OTT monitoring and compliance providers have proprietary software and use a combination of servers, network routing and intelligent software to notify streaming services about quality issues in real time.
This search service covers revenue specifically from QoS measurements that occur in the transport of video streaming services on the network, and not in the distribution of the last mile through Internet service providers (ISPs).
There are indications that there will be continuous growth, with the entry on the market of additional streaming services, driven by enabling technologies such as 4K resolution and televisions with high dynamic ranges, together with good broadband access that is increasingly widespread worldwide.
OTT monitoring and compliance adoption largely depend on the underlying entertainment streaming services such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, DirecTV Now, Sony Sling TV and PlayStation Vue and streaming media device ecosystems. like those of Amazon, Apple and Roku. Because entertainment consumers also have the ability to watch content on phones, tablets, desktops and laptops and on different streaming services, OTT monitoring and compliance adoption also depend on consumers' viewing habits and ; broadband infrastructure.
Scope of research
This market study covers the following:
- Analysis of global market trends, including market drivers and restrictions
- Detailed revenue forecasts for total OTT monitoring and the compliance market
- Competitive landscape, in terms of main participants and analysis of market shares
- The reference year of this OTT monitoring and compliance study is 2018, with forecasts up to 2024. The research highlights the main trends affecting the global OTT monitoring and compliance market and outlines the future implications.
Key issues resolved
- Is the OTT M & C market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what speed?
- What factors will determine the growth of the OT & M & C market? What challenges will discourage growth?
- Existing OTT M & C competitors are properly structured to meet customer needs? How will this market evolve?
- Which segments adopt OTT M & C solutions more quickly? How will this landscape evolve?
- How do OTT M & C adoption models differ by region? How will the landscape evolve?
- What technological trends are shaping the OTT M & C market today? What upheavals are on the horizon?
Main topics covered:
1. Executive summary
Market engineering measures
CEO & # 39; s Perspective
2. Market overview
Digital Media Ecosystem, 2018
Market Overview – Scope and Regions
OTT monitoring and compliance solutions: capacity
Key questions this study will answer
Market distribution channels
Discussion on market distribution channels
3. Drivers and restrictions – Total OTT Monitoring and Compliance Market
4. Forecasts and trends – Total Monitoring and Compliance Market OTT
Global M & C OTT market – Revenue Forecast
Global M & C OTT Market – Discussion on Revenue Forecasting
Life cycle of the regional market
Analysis of the life cycle of the regional market
Breakdown of percentage revenues by region
Forecast of revenue percentages by region
Revenue revenue by region
Regional Revenue Forecasting – Discussion
5. Nala analysis
6. EMEA analysis
7. APAC analysis
8. Market Share and Competitive Analysis – Total OTT Monitoring and Compliance Market
OTT Market M & C – Market share per company
OTT Market M & C – Competitive Environment
OTT Market M & C – Competitive Landscape
OTT Market M & C – Competitive factors and evaluation
Market leader – Telestream IQ (IneoQuest)
Market Challenger – Tektronix
Market Challenger – Touchstream
Market Contender – Ground Systems
9. Growth opportunities and companies in action
Growth Opportunities 1 – D2C OTT
Growth opportunities 2 – Cloud against hardware solutions
Growth opportunities 3 – DIY solutions (do-it-yourself)
Opportunities for growth 4 – Avoid carrying out solutions
Growth opportunities 5 – Mergers and acquisitions
Strategic imperatives for success and growth
10. The last word
- DirecTV now
- Telestream IQ (IneoQuest)
- Interra Systems
- Sling TV
- Sony PlayStation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x8x72
View the source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190516005740/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For the free call to the United States 1-800-526-8630
For office hours GMT Call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE SOFTWARE FOR AUDIO / VIDEO CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 16/05/2019 10:35 AM / DISC: 16/05/2019 10:35 AM