More than 12 thousand people enjoyed the concerts for Tourism Month – Quito Informa

  • Several artists and musical groups delighted the public that came to El Arbolito park, in the north center of Quito

Quito, September 19 (Quito Informa). – On Saturday, September 16 and Sunday, September 17, Quito celebrated tourism month with the presentation of several artists and musical groups in El Arbolito park, officially closing the 2023 summer season.

During the last weekend, 12 musical groups performed at the event organized by Quito Tourism, with the support of the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Security, the Metropolitan Control Agency, the Metropolitan Transit Agency, Emaseo, the Fire Department, in addition to the support of ECU911, National Police, Pichincha Municipality and private security.

The event took place without a hitch and during the two days of music, more than 12 thousand people came to El Arbolito park to enjoy the festival.

The artistic event also made it possible to boost the economy of the establishments located in the area surrounding El Arbolito Park. According to a survey carried out by Quito Tourism to 651 representatives of the establishments of the Manuela Sáenz zonal administration, 60% attended both days of the weekend, more than 25,300 people came to the food and beverage establishments (restaurants and cafes ), 96% of them national and 4% of them foreigners.

It is estimated that during those two days there were estimated sales of the establishments for USD 79,716, with the restaurants being the ones that generated the highest sales in the area. Furthermore, 97% of the establishments surveyed stated that they agree that these types of events are generated.

See also  The Eras Tour Europa 2024: date concerti Taylor Swift

Regarding hotel occupancy, 463 guests stayed during the weekend in establishments surrounding the concert area, 67% of national origin and the remaining 33%, foreigners. Total sales are estimated at USD 7,316 in the establishments surveyed and 96% of them agree to hold more events of this type.

It is important to remember that other artists and musical groups also performed in El Ejido Park, diversifying the range of activities for the Quito public.

On Saturday, September 16, the following performed: Cacería de Lagartos, Alex Alvear, Minipony, Madbrain, Sal y Mileto and Guardarraya, while on Sunday the 17th, the public enjoyed the presentation of Hugo Idrovo, Ñanda Mañachi, Los Titos, Patty Ray, Black Power and Papaya Dada.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.