Riikka Purra has to response schoolchildren’s challenging questions in the Luokan edo method.
Riikka Purra, the chairman of Primary Finns, will be browsing the new Luokka edi program, the place elementary university learners will be in a position to ask the bash chief who will come to the entrance of the course, in accordance to their title, witty questions.
All through a a bit diverse election examination, schoolchildren inquire Purra about vegetarianism and criticism of immigration. Purra defends vegetarianism in his speech, as he himself has been a vegetarian for decades.
Light-weight subjects stay within, when the one particular sitting on the desk Hulda question a tough dilemma.
– What do you mean by remaining significant of immigration?
Purra points out to the little ones that the cause powering the primary Finns’ criticism of immigration is not that they will not “like foreigners”.
– That’s not what it signifies. Becoming significant of immigration is linked to the reality that in our region we have to think about how the basic starting position for Finnish guidelines is to take care of Finns and this nation.
He continues how the social gathering has nothing in opposition to foreign men and women, given that they behave as they should really stay in Finland.
Also yet another schoolboy Hugowishes to know where the party’s name as racists will come from.
– Quite a few call you simple Finns racists. What would you say to them?
Heaves a sigh and proceeds calmly.
– I would convey to them that we are not racists.
It also gets up from the desk Benjamin’s hand and he expresses his worry for the Ukrainian refugees. That is why he has to inquire Purra a immediate dilemma.
– How would it sense to be a refugee?
In entrance of the class on Nelose on Thursdays at 8 p.m. See all Tv set packages and broadcast situations in Telku’s Television tutorial.