The Black Friday is finally among us, and even if the official day of Black Friday discounts would actually be November 27th, Amazon has well thought out to anticipate everything, proposing itself with a long and intense round of offers that, starting from today, and until November 30, will give you the opportunity to buy a large number of items at really crazy prices!
And so, after having proposed, already at midnight, what they are the main offers of this day, we now begin to offer you some news dedicated to specific offers, as is the case with the discounted offers that Amazon is dedicating to table games!
In short, the offers look really great however, before proceeding, we suggest you take advantage of Black Friday to subscribe, if you do not yet have them, a subscription to the service Amazon prime, thanks to which you can take advantage not only of fast and free shipping, if obviously the items purchased are prepared for the service. In this way, just a handful of purchases will be enough to clear the subscription costs, not to mention that thanks to Amazon Prime you can then take advantage of many other additional services, not last Amazon Prime Video! In short, an essential subscription in view of the shopping of the Black Friday, whose activation is immediate and whose first 30 days of subscription are free, if – obviously – you have never been a subscriber.
Returning to the offers, among the various proposals for board games you will find theJumanji wooden edition, inspired by the cult movie of the 90s. The resealable game board is made in real solid wood e faithfully reproduces the one seen in the film portrayed by Robin Williams. A game that besides being a collector’s item it is also very fun, in fact it was awarded as “Game of the Year” at the Toy Industry Awards in 2018.
For 2 to 4 players can play Jumanji: each pawn must go through the jungle after rolling an eight-sided die. At that point, it will be necessary to draw a danger card and use the decoder to discover the secret message. In case of misfortune, your friends will have to fight against time to be able to save you. The goal is to try to get to the end of the game safely, before the apocalyptic grid fills with danger. A game that knows how to transport… those who want to leave this world.
Below, therefore, we offer you our selection of table games on offer for this Black Friday 2020!
Board games on offer
- Jumanji – Wooden Edition | 23,49€ (
- risk | 23,90€ (
- XCOM Evolution | 23,80€ (
- Game of Thrones: The Hand of the Knight | 13,92€ (
- Meteoropaths | 15,60€ (
- Pictionary | 21,99€ (
- Back to the Future: Dice Through Time | 37,99€ (
- To be or not to be – Harry Potter version| 18,99€ (
- Pass the pump – Set Base | 14,49€ (
- The mystery of Topolinia | 15,90€ (
- The Duckburg game | 15,90€ (
- Cluedo: Scattered to Vegas | 17,90€ (
- Watch your hand | 24,90€ (
- Ticket to Ride: Amsterdam | 16,90€ (
- Letters from Whitechapel | 35,99€ (
- Elastium | 27,60€ (
- High Voltage – Recharged Version | 32,99€ (
- Exit: Murder on the Orient Express | 10,99€ (
- Exit: The Forgotten Island | 10,99€ (
More Amazon Black Friday Deals
Subscribe to the Amazon services on offer!
- Amazon Music – 3 months free for Amazon Prime customers who have never tried Amazon Music Unlimited can sign up for the premium music subscription service with unlimited access to over 60 million ad-free songs.
- Audible – Amazon Prime customers who start the Audible trial period by signing up on Amazon.co.uk or an Echo device and remain subscribed for more than a month, receive a discount coupon of 10 € to spend on thousands of products on Amazon.it.
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime customers who are not subscribed to Kindle Unlimited can subscribe free for 2 months.
- Amazon Fashion – Up to 40% discount on a selection of products from Amazon Fashion brands, including Goodthreads, Iris & Lilly, find. and Truth & Fable.
- Amazon Warehouse – Amazon Prime customers save an additional 20% on thousands of used and refurbished products for kitchen, home, office, sports and outdoor activities, including major appliances, furniture, home decorations and much more.
- Prime Now – Exclusive to Amazon Prime customers, Prime Now delivers your order in the 2-hour slot you prefer at a cost of € 3.49 for orders under € 50 and without additional costs for orders over € 50 or € 7.99 € in 1 hour.
- Prime Video – Lots of exclusive movies and TV series.