It’s so creamy, so delicious, just a real treat for the palate. And if you don’t like the raisins in the bakery’s cheesecake, you can make the best cake yourself from today. With a lot of “Hmmmm” and “Yammi” you too will succeed the tastiest cheesecake in the world. Because one helps tiny trick – and the effort is no longer great.
Also read: Turbo Recipe for Pasta Salad: How to conjure it up on the grill buffet in a flash – and it is so delicious! >>
Ingredients for a cheesecake
- 1 pack “Baking Mix Crumble Dough”
- 200 grams of sugar
- 50 milliliters of milk
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 800 grams of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
Also read: Cake without baking: Super tasty and absolutely simple – the special kind of cheesecake >>
Also read: Mediterranean casserole: This is how the pork tenderloin is absolutely tender and delicious – you have to try this >>
And this is how the cheesecake is made:
1. Line the cake tin with baking paper.
2. Now you don’t have to look for long ingredients for the bottom. Make use of this trick: Mix a crumble batter mix for the base according to the instructions on the packet. It’s super quick. Spread half of it in the springform pan and press down.
3. Mix all other ingredients together. Don’t be surprised: the mixture can become very runny, that’s normal.
4. Now put the “topping” in the springform pan on the dough.
5. The cake is baked for 55 minutes in a preheated oven at 170 degrees (or 150 degrees convection).
6. Let cool down and put the cake tin in the fridge overnight.
The best cheesecake in the world is ready. Let it taste you.
Also read: Make tomato butter yourself: Recipe for a delicious spread >>
By the way: if you are wondering what actually distinguishes a cheesecake from a cheesecake: It’s more than just an English translation. With cheesecakes, the filling consists mainly of quark, whereas with cheesecake, cream cheese is used. However, with the countless recipes that are available for both, the boundaries are becoming more and more blurred. And actually only one thing is really important: That the cake tastes good. This recipe definitely does it.