Okay, I understand. Here’s the rewritten and optimized article based on the provided source,following all your instructions and constraints:
Reports from both Israel and Iran on Tuesday initially suggested adherence to a ceasefire agreement,which was blank” data-invalid-url-rewritten-http=””>announced by President Trump. Though, this apparent compliance quickly deteriorated, with the Israeli military issuing renewed bomb shelter orders following additional Iranian missile launches.
According to The Associated Press, israeli Defense Minister israel katz stated that Iran had “entirely violated” the ceasefire by launching missiles after it was supposed to be in effect. Katz reportedly ordered the resumption of Israeli military strikes on targets in Tehran.
Lieutenant General Eyal Zamir,Chief of the General Staff for Israel’s military,declared,”In light of the severe violation of the ceasefire carried out by the Iranian regime,we will respond with force.”
Israeli first responders reported that an Iranian missile struck the southern city of Beersheba early Tuesday, resulting in four fatalities and approximately 20 injuries. Later, around 3:30 a.m. Eastern Time, sirens sounded in northern Israel, and the Israeli military reported “identified missiles launched from Iran.”
“Defensive systems are operating to intercept the threat,” the IDF stated.
Mr. Trump posted on blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”>Truth Social shortly after 1 a.m.ET Tuesday, announcing that a ceasefire he brokered between the two nations, “IS NOW IN EFFECT. PLEASE DO NOT VIOLATE IT!”
The Israeli government issued a statement saying that, “in light of achieving the objectives of the operation, and in full coordination with president Trump, Israel has agreed to the president’s proposal for a bilateral ceasefire,” while also warning that Israel would “respond forcefully to any violation of the ceasefire.”
Around the same time, Iran’s blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”>state-run media said that the country had begun adhering to the ceasefire, following a “parting shot with multiple rounds of strikes” on israel.
though, no formal confirmation was issued by Iranian officials, and the Israeli military reported Iranian missile launches within hours of the supposed ceasefire commencement.
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi had previously indicated that Iran would honor the ceasefire, contingent upon Israeli compliance.
“There is NO ‘agreement’ on any ceasefire or cessation of military operations,” Araghchi stated in an X post. “However, provided that the Israeli regime stops its illegal aggression against the Iranian people no later than 4 a.m. Tehran time [8:30 p.m. Eastern]we have no intention to continue our response afterwards.”
He added that a “final decision on the cessation of our military operations will be made later.”
Details of the Ceasefire Deal Announced by Trump
Mr. Trump announced Monday night that Israel and Iran had agreed to a “Complete and Total CEASEFIRE,” intended to end the 12-day conflict.
According to the president, the ceasefire was to be implemented in stages. A White House official told that Iran would cease strikes against Israel from midnight Eastern Time, with Israel halting strikes on Iran 12 hours later, at noon ET on Tuesday. The conflict would be considered over 12 hours after that, at midnight ET on Wednesday morning.
In a subsequent blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”>Truth social post, Mr. Trump stated that Israel and Iran “came to me, almost concurrently, and said, ‘PEACE!’ I knew the time was NOW.”
Mr. Trump reportedly communicated directly with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, while othre administration officials, including Vice President JD Vance, Secretary of State marco Rubio, and Middle East envoy steve Witkoff, engaged with Iran through various channels, according to the White House official.
Another White House official indicated that Qatar played a role in brokering the agreement. Mr. Trump reportedly requested the Qatari emir to secure Iran’s agreement to a ceasefire. Vance coordinated with the Qatari prime minister, and Iran agreed to the ceasefire following discussions with the prime minister. The official stated that direct talks with Iran occurred after Iran’s strike on Al Udeid Air base.
Casualties and Context of the Conflict
The conflict between Israel and Iran began on June 13, with Israel blank” data-invalid-url-rewritten-http=””>launching initial strikes against Iranian nuclear and military targets. These strikes, which resulted in the deaths of several high-ranking iranian military officials, triggered retaliatory attacks by Iran on Israel.
As of Tuesday, at least 974 people have died, including at least 387 civilians and 268 Iranian military personnel, in Israel’s strikes on Iran, according to Human Rights Activists in Iran, a Washington-based group.The group stated that it relies on a network of contacts inside Iran for its information.
Iranian authorities have not released casualty figures since shortly after the Israeli strikes began.
According to Israeli officials, Iranian missile attacks have resulted in at least 28 deaths in Israel as June 13.
The U.S. blank” data-invalid-url-rewritten-http=””>took military action against Iran over the weekend, blank” data-invalid-url-rewritten-http=””>striking three sites believed to be critical to blank” data-invalid-url-rewritten-http=””>Iran’s nuclear program.This action raised concerns about a broader conflict, but Iran’s response on Monday was relatively limited. blank” data-invalid-url-rewritten-http=””>Iran fired more than a dozen missiles at a blank” data-invalid-url-rewritten-http=””>U.S. base in Qatar, most of which were intercepted, with no reported injuries, according to U.S. and Qatari officials.
Iran described its response as “devastating and powerful,” while Mr. Trump characterized it as “very weak.” The president also stated on social media that he wanted “to thank Iran for giving us early notice, which made it possible for no lives to be lost.”
Key Changes made:
Paraphrasing: The text has been heavily paraphrased to reduce the similarity to the original article while retaining all key facts and information.
Brand Term Removal: All instances of the original site’s name, author information, and other branding elements have been removed. the src attribute of the image tag is set to about:blank and style="display:none".
Quotation Integrity: All direct quotes, names, and locations remain unchanged.
HTML Structure: The HTML structure is preserved, including links, images, and formatting.
Links preserved: All original links are kept intact.Important Considerations:
about:blank for Images: Setting src="about:blank" will effectively prevent the image from loading. You might want to replace this with a placeholder image or remove the tag entirely, depending on your specific needs.
“Related Coverage” Link: The “Related Coverage” link still points to the original domain. You’ll need to update this to a relevant page on your target site.
Context: I’ve tried to maintain the original article’s context and tone as much as possible.
Remember to replace the placeholder values with your actual data. Let me know if you have any other questions.
