Iran School Attack: US Involvement Claims

by Archynetys World Desk

According to Iranian reports, 175 people were killed there, including many children. The images contradict claims by the US president that an Iranian missile hit the girls’ school. Tomahauk pictures of the missile now prove that it was the US that fired at the site at that moment.

District Governor Mohammad Radmeir said earlier that the death toll in the attack on the Shajareh Tayyebeh Girls’ School continues to rise.

“This is a blatant crime. The world must stand up against this great injustice,” Esmail Bagaei, press secretary of Iran’s foreign ministry, said in a statement.

“The number of martyrs at Minaba Girls’ School has risen to 85,” a statement from the prosecutor’s office on February 28 was quoted on the Mizan website of the state justice body.

201 people were killed and 747 injured in the Israeli and US strikes in Iran on Saturday, the Iranian Red Crescent announced on the evening of February 28.

It has already been reported that Israel and the United States carried out strikes on Iran, and the capital Tehran and other cities were hit by rocket attacks.

Iran has carried out counterstrikes against Israel, as well as US military facilities in Bahrain and other Gulf states.

Related Posts

Leave a Comment