NORMAL — Illinois teacher of the year and Ogle County Spanish teacher, Kim Radostits of Oregon High School is among a group of Ogle County educators honored Saturday at the Those who excel at the Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel and Conference Center.
The 48th Annual Banquet is held to recognize the talent and dedication of educators across the state.
Ogle County educators who will be recognized include:
- community volunteer Steve Pierce of Meridian School District 223 for excellence
- community volunteer Karen Spaulding of Byron School District 226 for her meritorious service.
- King Degner Education Services Staff of Oregon School District 220 for Meritorious Service
- Education Department staff Elaine Nicholson of Meridian 223 School for Meritorious Service
- Meridian School District 223 COVID-19 Response Team for Meritorious Service
- Oregon School District 220 Administrative Assistant Team for Meritorious Service