Even under normal circumstances, moving all of the courses online is a daunting challenge. In the midst of a global pandemic, online learning has become a necessity to keep students updated on their courses. Although it is unclear whether current events will lead to more distance learning options for students in the future or whether they will inspire the widespread adoption of blended learning methods, online teaching is the new normal for now.
Learn from Edith Cowan University and the University of South Australia how universities are adjusting to online education.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- The transition to distance learning
- Best Practices for Using Video in Education
- The future of education: how learning could look different in the future
- Vito Forte, Director – Digital and Campus Services & CIO, Edith Cowan University
- Kim Edgar, Manager: Learning Technologies and Projects Teaching Innovation Unit, University of South Australia
To view the webinar as an on-demand version, simply fill out the form.