These delicious honey walnut muffins are a perfect healthy snack or breakfast to enjoy whenever we feel like it.
You are delicious honey walnut muffins They are a perfect healthy snack or breakfast to enjoy whenever we feel like it. They are easy to prepare and bake in about 15 minutes. The main base of these muffins is a dough that has the traditional touch of honey and walnuts. These two ingredients together on a piece of fresh cheese and become a dessert that you fall in love with without having to turn on the oven. If you’re looking for the old-fashioned muffins with an unexpected twist, take note of this nutty honey treat.
How to Make Honey Nut Muffins
- These muffins are a delight that prepares quickly and is in vice. The hardest part is looking for the ingredients.
- They are ingredients for about 9 muffins, you can adapt the measurements to your needs, add more or less quantity.
- We will light the oven, we will put it at 180º so that you are ready when it is time to receive our muffins.
- We prepare the molds, we spread them with butter or put the capsules on them that will help us to easily unmold the muffins.
- We get down to work beating the sugar with the butter. We will use the electric rods or a fork.
- When these ingredients are well integrated we incorporate the eggs one by one. We will give this mixture a spectacular sauce-like texture.
- We add two tablespoons of honey who will be in charge of giving it the special touch. If it is very thick, we can heat it a little in the microwave.
- We will give you a point of joy with cinnamon before the arrival of the flour that will give it texture.
- We will sift the flour and yeast. We will have the dough almost ready, we will lack the chopped nuts that we will place with a little flour so that they do not remain in the bottom of the muffins.
- With everything ready, we pour the dough into the molds. We do not fill them completely, taking into account that they will double in size.
- Bake the muffins at 180º for 15 minutes until we check that they are ready.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool. This is the hardest part of waiting to be able to taste this delicacy.
- The The result is muffins loaded with good sensations, we just need to try and enjoy them.