ADS! Download JAMB CBT software now for FREE!
– HIV Research Foundation Scholarships –
HIV Research Foundation is currently accepting applications from qualified students for the HIV Research Foundation Fellowships for Medical Practitioners. This is a fully funded scholarship.
About HIV Research Foundation Scholarships
The HIV Research Foundation is a charitable organization that supports doctors, nurses, scientists, and other healthcare professionals.
Working with HIV in resource-limited, low- and lower-middle-income settings. Trust helps researchers at the beginning and middle of their careers.
Scholarships are offered to international graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries in all disciplines and with at least two years of work experience.
chance to take graduate student or a master’s degree from a public or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to obtain a doctoral degree and obtain a university qualification (Master/Ph.D.) in Germany.
Through their development-oriented postgraduate programs, they contribute to the training of professionals from developing and newly industrialized countries.
Well-trained local experts, networked with international partners, play an important role in sustainable development their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all.
From 12 to 36 months (depending on the curriculum).
➣ Unil International Scholarship
➣ Postdoctoral fellow at Singapore Management University
➣ Edinburgh Global Research Fellowship
Eligibility for the HIV Research Foundation Scholarship
1. Graduates with at least two years of work experience.
2. Applicants meet the academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete their study program in Germany (above the average for the first academic exam – highest performance third, language skills)
3. Applicants have a bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a relevant subject.
4. Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience.
5. Candidates can demonstrate that they are developmentally motivated and are expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after training.scholarship
1. Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral students.
2. Payments for health, accident and personal liability insurance cover for an organ
3. Travel expenses, if these expenses are not covered by the home country or other source of funding.
Postgraduate and / or university make a decision on enrollment after consideration of the application. Documentation. Admission to the university is a prerequisite for receiving a scholarship. However, applicants do not need to request early or pre-admission for University.
Please note that the selection process for all postgraduate courses listed in this booklet runs from late October to March.
Deadline for HIV Research Foundation Fellowships
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to provide you with more up-to-date information at the right time about HIV Research Foundation Scholarships 2022, Please provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What do you think about it? We find this article helpful. If yes, please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google Plus.
Join over 5 million subscribers today!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE