News now Washington – United States – (agencies)
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Oxytocin, a hormone known as the hormone of love, plays an important role in promoting emotional and social ties and the continued existence of marital relationships, as well as other functions, the research showed .
According to the study, which was based on the investigation of the oxytocin hormone in 178 couples between 37 and 90 years old, it appeared that the hormone level was positively reflected in the marital relationship.
The production of the hormone is due to certain genes called GG.
The hormone oxytocin has a number of functions in the body and strengthens the bond of love between spouses, the most important:
* Improving mood, reducing loneliness, improving the sense of security.
* Stimulate the hormones of dopamine and serotonin, which provide a feeling of happiness and help regulate the sleep cycle.
* Revitalize wound healing process.
* Oxytocin helps to overcome addiction.
* Treatment of anorexia nervosa.
* Helps cure some symptoms of autism.
A British woman donates a kidney to a university for her daughter
New danger threatens areas with biodiversity!