Change your dinner routine with this incredible and delicious recipe for fried chicken with mozzarella and poblano.
“This dish was originally based on a blue chicken cord, but with a southern twist,” chef John Zucker of Cru Café in Charleston, South Carolina, told Fox News. “The roasted peppers and the warm cheese that melts perfectly in the middle just makes you feel warm inside.”
THE 3 INGREDIENT SAUSAGE IS AN EASY AND TASTY APPLICATION THAT YOU NEVER KNEW WHAT YOU NEED
This hearty dinner may seem unusual, but it will only take about 25 minutes to prepare.
Pro tip: “With this dish you have to make sure it doesn’t get too deep fried! Be careful when frying, ”says Zucker. “When you take it out of the butter, it should brown perfectly before you put it back in the oven to finish baking.”
THE RECIPE FOR THE SOUTH PORN PORN – “THE BARBECUE IS AS INTENDED”: TRY THE RECIPE
Fried Chicken with Mozzarella and Poblano de Cru Café
For 2 servings
Preparation time: 25 minutes.
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes.
- 2 large chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fontina cheese, grated
- 1 roasted poblano pepper, peeled and seeded
- Peanut butter or oil of your choice for frying
- Flour for coating
- 1 egg (to wash eggs)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper for flavor
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
1. First take the chicken breasts and grind them. Make sure the chicken is not pierced. Spice with salt and pepper.
2. Place a slice of roasted poblano pepper on each chicken breast so that it is in the middle of the breast.
3. Take the mozzarella and fontina cheeses and stir. Form two cheese balls slightly larger than a golf ball and place one on top of the bell pepper in the center of each chicken breast.
4. Now fold the sides of the chicken and wrap it around the cheese ball. (It is better to start from the sides and then work from above and below). Make sure the chicken completely covers the pepper and cheese.
5. Use the traditional breading method: dip the chicken ball in the coating flour, then shake off the excess flour. Then dip it in a beaten egg. Make sure the bathed egg completely covers the chicken and allows excess eggs to drain off; you don’t want to see flour stains. Then dip the chicken in the panko. If the chicken is still not completely sealed, dip just the exposed part back into the beaten egg and then back into the Panko to completely seal it into the batter.
6. Now sauté the chicken in peanut butter (use enough to completely submerge the chicken) at 350 ° F until golden brown, about a minute or two.
7. Bake the chicken and cheese mixture for 8-10 minutes in a 450 ° F oven. When cut, the cheese should melt and the chicken should be cooked through.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER