The French Red Cross Foundation has decided to join forces with the Fondation de l’Avenir to launch a call for applications for a 12-month individual research grant on the theme of the consequences of exile in France for elderly people coming from Ukraine.
Ukrainian elderly in exile in France
The call will be open for at least four weeks from the launch on June 20, 2022and will end on July 17. The call can be extended if necessary. During this period, applications will be reviewed in cycles. There will be 2 application review cycles: the first will end on July 3 at midnight (Paris time), while the second will close on July 17 at midnight (Paris time). The Foundation will provide a funding decision to each applicant within two weeks of the deadline for each cycle. Researchers must be able to start research activities as soon as possible so that the results inform the current response.
Number of scholarships: 1
Each winner will also benefit from:
- the possibility of requesting a contribution to the insurance costs linked to the land (for a maximum amount of 500 euros).
- personalized scientific follow-up and tutoring
- support in the promotion of research results (English translation, publications on this site, support for publishing in journals of excellence and in particular in the journal Humanitarian Alternatives, participation in the Meetings of the Foundation)
- one-year magazine subscription Humanitarian alternatives
- June 20, 2022: launch of the call
- July 3, 2022: closing of July 1is application cycle at midnight (Paris time)
- July 17, 2022: closing of the 2nd application cycle at midnight (Paris time)
- July 17 for the 1is cycle and July 31 for the 2nd : announcement of the results
- 1is or August 15, 2022: start of research
- 1is or August 15, 2023: submission of final deliverables
Publication date : 24/06/2022
Deadline : 17/07/2022
Back to list of
calls for applications