Three great free concerts in Bacoli for the Feast of Sant’Anna: Edoardo Bennato arrives, the Bottari della Cantica Popolare and Enzo Gragnaniello for three days of celebration on Lake Miseno
A rich program of events in Bacoli from 6 to 8 August 2022 for the Feast of Sant’Anna with three nights of partying in the city and three great free concerts. The guests will be Stanny Roggiero, i Bottari of Popular Cantica, Edoardo Bennato and Enzo Gragnaniello. All concerts are free and will be held in the area used for the market near the Villa Comunale.
Feast of Sant’Anna 2022 in Bacoli
- Saturday August 6, 2022 – Concert of the Bottari of the Popular Cantica.
- Sunday 7 August – Holy Procession of Sant’Anna, which will cross the streets of the town.
- Monday 8 August 2022 – Concert by Edoardo Bennato – Lake Miseno, near the Villa Comunale, in the area used for the market.
- Tuesday 9 August 2022 – Concert by Enzo Gragnaniello – Lake Miseno, near the Villa Comunale, in the area used for the market.
- One will follow fireworks display
For the occasion in Bacoli there will be a large pedestrian area, which will start from the intersection between via Lungolago and via Risorgimento. Until the entrance to via Petrarca. Three nights, three major events. It will be possible to park cars in the parking lots along the coast road or in via Risorgimento. Through the cycle path, you can reach the place of the party in a few minutes.
More Information – Feast of S. Anna in Bacoli
© Napoli da Vivere 2022 – all rights reserved – This article is an original content of Napoli da Vivere and therefore protected by copyright. Its copy is forbidden and its reproduction, even partial, must be authorized.